TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 4 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 4 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 4 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 4 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

2 posters

Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2

keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:17 pm

((Five blocks.))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:21 pm

((whatever. I'll just ignore them for now.))
    Wind was standing in front of lotz and his merecnaries, as well as kris and stef. "Thamutz and legion come with me. Hand them over or I will steal your souls."

Water was sitting on a roof in front of becky and khet. "Big sis, why do you like bigger brother khet?" Becky's face went red. "I, I, I do not!" Water grinned. "How do you explain last night?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Lotz smiled "shi me and Thamutz get along far to well SHI!" Stef however despritly wanted to be rid of Leigon "w-will it hurt?" he knew he needed Liegon to survive against Lotz but maybe the demon would kill him for resisting

Histoka did not concider Becky as the type to blush ever, needless to say he was suprised

Tamaki found himself behind Kris "why hello~ there!" he spoke in an extremly flameing homosexual's voce as allways which gave the wrong idea

Khet did not like the little girl from day one "I'll kill you for licking my Stef-chan!"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:42 pm

Wind looked to stef. "Depending on your time attached to him. If a month, it will hurt intensly. If a few years, it could kill you."

Kris looked at tamaki but not with a confused look. "Hey. What's your name again?"

Wind grinned even more. "Teehee. I couldn't help it. I just wanted to see your reaction. But I can't resist seeing big sis' red face. That was strange, I thought oyu only liked him on the inside, not showing it. Last night was a little extreme. Teehee."

Becky's face went more red. "It was a crazy night! Um...I didn't-I mean-I-" "Drank?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:48 pm

Leigoin was in a state of disbilife "YOU PIECE OF SH1T!" said the being of chains and dark enargy froming from Stef "you were really going to do that werrnt you!?!?" he began to pummel Stef senselss "Waaaa Im sorry!" "OH! you are gonna GET IT when this is over you beter hope they kill you!"

"Tamaki~!"

Khet became serious "I'm tired of being useless, time I prove myself to you b1tch!" he said to the demon as he pulled out his assassins tools
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:59 pm

Wind took out his longsword wand walked slowly towards them.

Kris smiled. "Nice name. I'm kris."

Becky took a deep breath, her face a normal color. "I'll kill you too."

Water smiled again as she raised one hand, now covered in azure hellflame. "To prove to khet you're actually worth his time?" she threw her armn out, shooting a blue fireball at khet.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:07 pm

Stef was to busy geting hit over and over to do anything

Lotz opened his hands "shi shi bye bii!" thousands of knives fired in two overlaping cones with wiores attached froming a razor net that he would land on if he jumped, eatehr way hed be cut to ribbons!

"why thank you~ oh my it looks like everyones busy fighting again!"

Khet sumersaulted over the fireball trhouing Kunai at her mask to draw in the fire so becky could attack
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:16 pm

Becky ran to water, trying not to look at khet. She likes to see him fight.

Water moved her head to the left, the kunai grazing the mask's edge.

Kris sighed. "Yeah. Why do we fight? I can understand preventing soul stealing, but why we have to fight each other."

Wind cut down with his blade, cutting a few wires making an opening in the net. He jumped into the air and slashed down for a jump slash.((that happens in anime alot. I just hope wind isn't killed to fast.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:23 pm

Lotz pulled back the remaining wires sending a few more knives back at where he was to lnad seping back from the slash in the proccess

when Khet laned he snaped a finger igniting a spark on water's dress and more to build a fire

"Its my job honey~" he said smelling his flower "here~" he said tossing him the rose and pulling out another "its sharp though watch out~!" he ran off to join the fray

Histoka and Tamaki rushed in to seprite battles, Histoka Joining with Bechy and Tamaki with Lotz
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:33 pm

Kris took the rose, smelled it, then put it in his pocket. He also joined in the battle against wind.

Wind spun in mid air to block a few knives, but a few scratched the mask in the cheek area, one on his free arm, another on his leg.

Water shot anorther fireball to block the spark, though some still got on the dress. She stuck out her tongue at khet. "Pervert. Setting a girl's dress on fire like that."

Becky jumped at water and threw a fist, breaking the mask revealing a ram horn.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:16 pm

Tamaki took advantage of Wind's being preocupyed and wraped trees around his feet at the same time that Lotz threw ifve knives at his face

"okay how about THIS!" said Khet creating 18 sparks along her hair
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:33 pm

Wind used the blade to block the knives, two successfully another missed by a few inches, while the other hit the mask in the eye, breaking to reveal a cat' eye. He put away his blade and took out his broadsword and began to hack at the trees.

Kris slashed wind at the demon, blocked by the heavy broadsword. "D@mn. I gotta try something else. Or..."

Water's hair was ablaze, but as it burned it became like a horse mane. Where the dress burned through was reptile legs, complete with a tail. Water laughed. "Well, you've found one of my prettier demon forms. It'll be complete soon. Teehee." As water laughed sharp shark-like teeth became visible. She jumped from her spot on the roof onto the ground, then raised one hand and rocks floated from the ground in front of her.

Becky jumped in pursuit, kicking out her leg for a good flying kick, which connected with a floating rock.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:03 pm

Histoka surouned them in a aper shild deflecting the rocks as Khet pulled her to safety "we can hold out from the rocks here for a bit"

Lots fired at his hands to prevent the trees from being cut as Tamki repaired them
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:17 pm

Becky looked at khet and blushed as khet made sure she was safe. She shook her head and returned to normal. Becky looked to make sure hisoka didn';t see. Hopefully her rival didn't see that.

Wind swung the heavy blade to block one knife, the other connected to his right hand.

This was the moment to strike for kris. He slahed repeatedly to make multiple air currents that sliced up wind. That was one demon. As the body hung from the trees, it formed into a mixture of animal parts, the result was nightmarish.

Water sighed. "I guess I have to do things myself. And I thought you were the responsible one." she stopped the rocks and instead shot blue fire to burn the paper.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:28 pm

Legion stoped beating up Stef "I'll get back to you later!" he fell to the ground brused and blooded hacking up blood.

Tamaki was slashing at the body "HOW UGLY!!!!" he was honestly apuled and the thing and felt it needed furtur punishment

As the Sheild burnt down Khet lept in to the air with a wire with Kunai threded through it and lightening circulating through it all, it was pulled in a triangle with his mouth and was fired out with such ungodly speed as he lept forth, his ultimate techique which he had just descovered

Histoka couldnt help but let out a small chucle at what he saw before he to jumped off
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:34 pm

Water smiled as she waved both arms in a circular motion in front of her. The wind got faster. Wait-there wasn't asny wind that day! She msiled as she threw her arm to the left and winds blew that direction, blowing khet somewhat off course.

Kris watched in horror as the body was being punished. Why disrepect-oh. Right. Forgot about that.

Becky watched khet with a blushing face. He was even better looking when he was fighting. she shook her head again and ran against the wind.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:39 pm

The lighening accounted for a speed that negated the wind resitance but Khet was thrown on his back a few feet away "what was that thing I did just now?"

Histoka used paper as a parachute to prevent him from falling

Stef coughed up blood loudly as Tamaki calmed down
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:48 pm

Becky still ran against the demonic wind until she was close enough for a good right hook. She threw the punch, making direct contact with the face.

Water snapped her neck then blew becky back, hitting the ground hard. "How are you going to impress khet like that?" water taunted.

Kris rushed to stef and picked him up. "We gotta get to the hsopsital." he started to carry stef to the hospital downtown.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:50 pm

((why dose no one help stef? and you igonred the lightining!))

Tamaki quicky realised that there was more work to be done, Histoka erected a l;arge paper platfporm which he jumped off of, he waited for wind, if it came he would use a tall yet small tree to slingshot himself in and strike, if not he would just attack, if fire he would shoot a tree htiing both the fire and her
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:11 pm

Quickly water changed tactics. She stopped the wind and shot rocks to catch them off guard. The lightning hit the rocks were cut by the lightning, and some lightning made contact with her hand. She winced in pain, then concentrated the shots at khet. She directed a small portion of the shots towards hisoka and tamaki, but not too much.

Becky ran in front of khet nad began to punch rocks away from him. "I gotta help. You attack. NOW!"

Meanwhile kris was taking stef to the hospital. they found a room and waited for a healer.

Last edited by keymaster of souls on Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:36 pm

((the lighting wire would have cut through the rocks when I say "ultimate techniqe" I mean it,...... *sigh* allso you ignore tamaki's attack))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:30 pm

((Ok. I missed that.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:31 pm

((okay did you edit?))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:32 pm

((just did.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:01 pm

Tamaki fired a tree with a massive branch supporting both himself and attacking while blocking,

Histoka was already behind a pillar he did not need to move

Khet got up, slowly "thanks" he said out of shear formaty only

Stef got up quickly "where is everyone!?!?" he asked in shock

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:03 pm