TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

2 posters

Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2

keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 Empty Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:49 pm

The group was just on the outskirts of town, their spirits irratated or fearful. Becky turned to kris. "Give me another mango." kris pulled out a mango from the almost empty bag. He then tossed it to becky.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2

Post by Rasher204 Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:29 pm

There new prioraty was an enigma, he could be anywhere "We last ran in to Jei in the west.... you think he'll still be there?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:36 pm

Kris shook his head. "That guy is wacked, the nutcase could be anywhere." He got a punch to the side of the head. "The west is our best option at the moment, but let's get some supplies and rest up." becky said, walking forward towards the next town. She stopped at a sign that read "Tennersville, border of east and west." Becky took a deep breath and continued walking, the other behind her.
    ((should the next arc be the prince's last?))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:29 pm

((I wasnt going to have him show yet))

they couldent have had beter timeing because teh weather was geting cold in the east and warm in the west so it would not be changeing for them. Stef held his arm as he walked with them
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:04 pm

((I see. We still can't forget him otherwise it turns out like those series that that kind of stuff happens. Bleach. Also, I was thinking of a new name for this thread series. How about TomBoy!))
    The group made it to the town, spirits high now that they got to sleep in beds. Kris knew his duty. He made his way to the market and began to pick out food. Becky looked around for an inn. Finally, a sign said "Tenners Inn." in small letters it said "Come for a night and meal."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:08 pm

((you already suggested that))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:44 pm

((I like it. How about oyu? What asre your views on a name?))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:08 pm

((ah I got nothing as usual, bad with names))

Stef sat with them but his mind was elsewhere, there were so many trying to hurt him, why? what was it all for? what had he done? he must have been a truly awefull person to deserve all of this
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:23 pm

The group was sitting in the tavern. Becky slammed her hand against the table three times. "Barkeep! Gimme the special!" a waiter came out and gave her a bottle and shotglass, then leaves. Becky pours some of the liquid into the shotglass, and takes a drink. Then she did again. And again.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:25 pm

Stef looked over at everyone, he had never seen the apeal in alchahol, everyone in the past had liked it, but it made them do things to him.... bad things
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:40 pm

Becky finished the bottle, and was still in perfect condition. She slammed her hand on the table again. "Give us some food!"
    ((she's immune to the affets of alcohol...I don't even know why...))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:42 pm

"its only been like two and a half minutes" Khet said not knowing weather to be disturbed or impressed Stef was more worryed about becky, if she hadnt become impaired then she must have been some sort of mean drunk, he inched away from her towards Khet a little
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:02 pm

The waiter brought three steaks with sauted mushrooms and gravy, five bowls of mashed potatoes, Ten plates of mixed steamed vegetables, and three sasuges. Becky gobbled down bite after huge bite. After she ate two of the steaks, she paused and moved the last one closer to stef. "Eat up. You need meat on your bones." Kris asked "What about me?" Becky looked at him. "You're healthy. You don't need any."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:39 pm

Stef never ate much but he had as much as he would in a meal along with the rest of them. Stef was amazed to find that Becky was no drunk and that a night in a bar did not have to end in him being raped.
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:45 pm

Becky took a deep breath. "Let's go. To the rooms!" Kris ran to the stairs. "I call top bunk!"((stef won't get raped...someone else might...muahahaha!))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:54 pm

((who (0_o)???))

Stef was really afraid of sleezy rooms like this one, in a pirfict wolrd he would have his own room with a big lock on the door and his friends all around him, he knew they couldent aford something like that and was inwardly very scared
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:04 pm

((and now she feels its affects.))
    Becky looked at khet a while. "You guys go on. I need to talk to khet."((he's gonna feel what rape is.)) when the others went away, becky lunged at khet, hugging him very tight. She ran her hand on his chest. "I never told you about this. This love." becky bent closer and closer to khet's face. "I bet you never told me about this love."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:21 pm

Spoiler:

Stef couldn't sleep, the nightmares just would not stop and they kept getting worse. When they weren't his own they were Legion's doing, and he kept waking up screaming on the inside. The nightmares all had odd subjects, Legion violating his insides with spiked chains, his friends selling him back to the bar and leaving him forever, his mother being hurt by unknown shadowy figures, each was new and just as awful. Eventualy he could not stand it any more and he went out in to the hallway despite being afraid of its darkness. He tryed to remember where his freinds were, fear building in him by the second he hoped he had the right room, as he opened it the light stung his eyes and he rubed them like a child for a few seconds he came to see Becky wraped around a rather unhappy looking Khet who was atempting to push her face back with his one free hand "S-Stef-chan!" things could not have been in worse timeing for Khet who felt compleatly destrought as of that moment. Stef, who had a compleat fear of anything sexual and was already in a state of terror assumed he was just having another nightmare and was unsure of what to do
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:44 pm

Becky was still feeling the affects. She pushed away khet's hand and went closer to khet, her blushing face getting closer to his lips. "Please, tell me you love me. Kiss me. Kiss me, d@mmit. I want to love you more."

kris got out of his room, rubbing an eye and looking for something to drink. He noticed a light and went into it, noticing-wow. He didn't expect this day would come. Kris looked to stef in the doorway, looking shocked and a little frightened.
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:45 pm

((I can't stop! Why am I just getting these ideas in my ghead? Maybe I should be a romance novel writer...))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:36 pm

((double post please))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:47 pm

Kris just backed away, dragging stef with him. "Waht's going on? is it the alcohol?"

Becky's lips finally met khet's, her eyes closed in pure enjoyement. She then started to take his shirt of, button by button. Becky puled back her lips to say "You are my love. Please stay with me forever." then her lips pressed against khet's once again.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:19 pm

The fraise "personal hell" might have been a bit of an overstatement but it was not far off. "CLEARLY IT IS!" this was beong akward espechaly because she would have never done something like this obviously "are you gonna HELP me?!?!?!"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:45 pm

Kris just poked his head in the door, covering his eyes. "Sorry, never get between a girl and her love. heehee." his head went back into the hallway.
    ((I could quote haseo on this. "Stop. Stop. Stop. STOP!"))
    Becky smiled at khet, looking deep into his eyes. "Please just admit it. You do love me, don't you?" she threw him onto the bed and began to stip him down. "Love me. Love me. Pease love me."
    ((Soon it'll be over after she's done it.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:11 pm

Stef really didn't want to have something like this happen so, brushing past Kris he ran forward to Khet and through himself at Becky pushing her off, Khet who did not hesitate for a second grabbed him by the hand briskly walked out of the room and kicked kris in to it while closing the door

They stood outside while Khet quietly put his cloths back on, Stef sighed, it was good to know he was good for SOMETHING "mou-kun?" Khet was still a little frazzled from what had happened "yes?" Stef sat against the wall "a-are you okay?" Khet, realising that Stef must have been incredibly determined to work up the strength to resist Becky began to sympthize for him again "yeah I'll be just fine" Stef was already very tired and these events had been very tireing for him, it was already 3 AM! "is becaky a bad person?" he asked innocnetly Khet ran his fingers through his hair "yes" he said with compleat conviction the saftey of another person had freed Stef of his fear and he fell backward in to Khet's lap and began to curl up his arms as he driffted uncontrolably to sleep it was calming to see the normaly so stressed out and afraid Stef in a state of such calmness for once, though he was asleep he smiled a little

Khet was now the one who felt that he needed to protect someone, he held stef closer to him "no one can find him, no one" this may have been the need for sleep talking but Khet couldent aford to sleep, not with HER around =, hed sleep tomarow when she was hung over

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:12 pm