TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

2 posters

Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2

keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:50 pm

The Next Morning...
    Becky was laying on the bed, sleepy. She scratched her stomache and turned to the left. Then the right. Finally she woke up, clutching her head. "What happened?" Then becky turned her head to see-oh no-khet's belt that he left there by accident. Her face went red in an instant. "Good morning!" becky jumped in her skin, hoping it wans't khet. It was kris, but he had an apron on and was cooking something.

Kris noticed becky's face. "So you found out?" "About what?" Kris chuckled, then puckered his lips and hugged himself. he returned to his frying pan with two eggs on it.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2

Post by Rasher204 Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:25 pm

Khet was asleep in the next room, he looked very worn out but decidely happy (from Stef's being seleep on him all nite), this furtrued Becky's suspition. Stef wandered in to the kitchen "Becky.... you shouldent have been so mean to Mou-kun.... I think you might have hurt him" Kris was unable to contain himself
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:39 pm

Becky jumped in her skin again. "Hurt? Did I...God no! Please! I don't want to hurt him!" Kris smiled. "Of course not, Khetlover." Becky's face got even more red. Becky went over to stef and put her hand on his shoulder. "Please tell him I'm sorry."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:45 pm

Stef smiled, glad to see that his gaurdian was no longer out of her mind, he hugged he tightly "it was so scary! you were all over him and the Kris was there and then I had to knock you down to get Mou-kun away and we had to run down the hall and and and.... Im just glad you back to normal PLEASE dont drink again!"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:54 pm

A tear formed on becky's cheek. "I never will. I promise you." Maybe I should work up the courage to tell khet the truth without alcohol. she thought, a little mad at herself for not being strong enough to tell khet.

Kris couldn't help but interupt. "Eggs are done! come get um'!" he just ruined the seriousness of the scene.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:02 pm

Stef Squeased her happily "Im really glad you not a bad person, I knew you were different~"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:08 pm

Becky returned the hug, thinking about what to do. "Let me talk to him. I need to apologize face-to-face." Kris looked back at them. "Whatever megalover. Go ahead and prove this to yourself AFTER eat."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:09 pm

Stef wasnt sure about somehthing "um Kris-san? after we kicked you in to her room and closed the door to get away what hapaned?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:17 pm

Kris looked at stef. "She just went into a fit, curled up into a ball and cried." he got out some plates and put eggs on them. "Just kidding. The fit wasn't false though. She beat me up, pulled my hair and threw me into the wall, waking up the ones in the next room."

Becky let go of stef, and took a deep breath. "I'm doing it." she walked silently to the room where khet was sleeping. She gulped as she saw him sleeping. You can do this.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:19 pm

Stef sat looking over at Kris, why exactly did he put up with the insian amounts of abuse? was he weak inside like Stef was? It sure didnt seem that way.

Khet was in a very deep sleep, which was odd because assassins were supose to have sharp senses
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:33 pm

Becky lightly tapped khet's shoulder. No change. She tried again with the same results. Becky punched him in the face.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:40 pm

"AHWHATTHEHELL!" Khet awoke to most likey the worst suckerpuch of his life
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:53 pm

Becky took a deep breath, and tried to say something. "Um...khet, I need to say something." a blushing becky said. "I...I'm...sorry about last night. Please forgive me, I promise I'll never drink agasin. I just...I..." she walked out of the room, she couldn't say it.

Meanwhile, in town a seven foot muscleman was destroying builidngs. "Come out legion! Need you!"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:57 pm

Khet did not move ".... why dose my face hurt?" he said sort of blatently
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:39 pm

Becky stopped. "I'm sorry about that too." she walked to the kitchen and picked up a plate. Kris put on a sinister smile. "Was there more ki-ow!" he received a punch to the face.

The wolf-mask-wearing man sensed something faint. He stomped to the source.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:46 pm

Khet waled up to the table rubbing the side of his head, his groggy mood was more or less instantly revolked by both Stefs happyness and Becky's mood. He sat down between them and said nothing but it wasnt an akward silance, it was one of those "nothing needs to be said" silences
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:53 pm

Becky began to eat, but not like she usually does. Instead she was eating slowly, and not using the fork as a shovel. Strange indeed.

Kris was eating, but glanced to becky once in a while. This is new. She doesn't usually eat properly.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:58 pm

((rupture?))

elsewhere Lotz stood at a distacne watching the demons destroy the near by buildings "shi shi they folowed me here? shi no thats imposible, dont tell me.... he got a demon as well shi shi hiiii I cant wait!" Histoka and Tamaki were also near by Histoka looked down at the book at his side "this time I will not lose to her!" Tamaki fliped through the sketches they had of them "oh my what a cutie THIS one is~!"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:01 pm

The man finally found the inn the group was staying in. He punched through the wall to reveal khet, stef, becky and kris all shocked. "Run." kris said.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:05 pm

As they fled outward they passed Lotz who stood on the roof of another building "shi" he grined his widest and jumped downward infornt of them "no one gets to send you to hell but me little ones, I have a proposal, we deal with THEM before I deal with YOU shi shi what do you say?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:15 pm

Becky pushed stef towards khet and safety. "You'll never send him to hell. You're going to hell, stef ain't dying today."

Last edited by keymaster of souls on Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:16 pm

((he was talking to STEF))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:21 pm

((sorry, you didn't make it clear. I edited.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:24 pm

This didnt phase Lotz at all "the demons that are after him are after me as well, we cant fight properly if they are attacking us both, shi shi if we team up it can be two on one shi shi the teamates can kill eachother afterwards shi indeed I am a genious shi shi!"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:27 pm

Becky was mad at lotz's laugh again. "Stop with that laugh or I'll rip your f*cking tongue out!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:33 pm