TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Rebecca Zelzen part 2-return home Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 2-return home Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 2-return home Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 2-return home Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 2-return home Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 2-return home Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 2-return home Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 2-return home Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

2 posters

Rebecca Zelzen part 2-return home

keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Rebecca Zelzen part 2-return home Empty Rebecca Zelzen part 2-return home

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:03 pm

The two of them had been traveling for ages. "Are we-" "Shut up! I know the way back home!" Becky continued to walk forward. The snow was gone, a few miles behind them. It was now sunny and warm, more suited for becky. Then they spotted a few guards wearing silk armor. "Hello! I'm Becky, and this is my traveling buddy Stef." The guards were confused. "Becky? We know not of anyone named becky."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Rebecca Zelzen part 2-return home Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 2-return home

Post by Rasher204 Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:08 pm

Stef had taken off the heavier outer layer of clothing, he now looked like a girl in his undershirt and shorts made for someone much stronger than he was. "dose that really matter?"

((picture comparison: Rebecca Zelzen part 2-return home Ortqn5))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:15 pm

The guards looked at stef. "We will let you in if-" "He's a guy!" Becky interuppted. "Stand down. I know one of them." A man with a huge suit of armor on and a hug axe on his back said. Becky seemed to recognize him. "Old Uncle Ty!" she yelled, hugging him. "Rebecca. I can't believe you survived!" "Rebecca?" stef said, confused.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:18 pm

then he remeberd "s-sorry! I dint mean to say that!!!" the large man looked over at him "who's this?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:08 am

Becky let go of uncle ty. She pointed a thumb at stef. "This is my buddy stef. I found him beaten to near death. And I just love cute things!" becky hugged stef. When she let go, uncle ty put out a hand. "1st division lietenant Tyler Grei. Call me uncle ty."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:53 am

"I'm glad I get to meet you... unkle Ty-san" they shook hands as they walked back "so Stef-chan" "uh I'm a boy..." "Oh! sorry, so Stef-kun what happaned with you?" Setf grabed his arm and looked away in an extremly shy mannor "I-I dont want to talk about it" before Becky could react Ty changed the subject "well what have you been doing lately?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:10 pm

Becky took a deep breath. "I mostly look for fights. And cute things." she then hugged uncle ty again. "Recently, some prince with a ridiculus laugh have been chasing us. He's after stef-kun." Ty was shocked. "The prince? This is not good." Becky was confused. "You know of the stupid laugh prince?" "Yes, he's been troubling us, but with no major bloodshed. Not yet."
    ((ty is 50 years old and not interested in EXTREMELY younger people. No matter how iffeminate. Or however they're dressed. He'd rather have his wife back from the grave, she was the only one he loved. Like hoenheim from FMA.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:12 pm

Setf examined the chains on his hands "then theres no time... I need to learn how to use these..." both were shocke dto see them
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:18 pm

Becky was stunned. "Where in the f*ck did you get that?" "I couldn't have said it better myself." uncle ty added. "Anyways, let's get going..." becky said. "Training once again!" a sinister smile went on her face.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:20 pm

Stef was ready this time but rememberd Jei's warning, the demon inside the chain was still very much alive, he had to be cairfull, Stef was nervious but knew he had to step up, he didnt want to be useless like the last time, he wanted to help them. "okay" they walked inside the gate as he said this
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:36 pm

In the courtyard, becky was standing a few feet away from stef, her knuckle claws on. "Again, throw a good punch..." she pointed to her cheek. "...right there."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:38 pm

Stef held out two fingers "nen and ken!" the ball on the end of the first chain became as big as a fist and flew at her face with immpressive speed
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:11 pm

Becky caught the fist and threw it back. "I meant with your own hands. The use of a weapon's special abilities is the next lesson."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:06 pm

The ball stopped in the air, shrunk to its normal size and folded back where it belonged. "right" Stef used "in" to conceal the chains to all five senses. "hergoes" Setf through his best punch, but something was diffrent, whith out knowing it he was using his chains, but not as a weapon, the "nen" effect was being used on the chsins wraped around his arm to make his fist move faster and punch harder than it could normaly, Stef had no idea he was doing this.
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:46 pm

Becky took the hit, sliding back. she was bleeding slightly. "Nice one. Those chains must be helping you out alot." she turned to the side. "Now we learn to use a weapon's special abilities." becky punched, but her fist traveled at an unnatural speed. "Knuckle Claws' ability is speeding up the user's fist, making for fast punches that are hard to dodge." She winked at stef. "Your turn."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Stef had been poinitng to a pillar for a time now "In..." the chain reapeared wraped arpund the pillar from his finger "zetsu!" he held the opened box in his other hand tpouching it to the first chain as lightening shot throew the chain and distroyed the pillar
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:07 pm

Becky saw this. "Took a little time. Try to reduce the time it takes. Remember, speed is crucial in battles." she pointed to another pillar. "Try to do it in a fifth of the time."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:11 pm

this rtime Stef used the the ren and ken chains allong with the zetsu chain effects to create a gaint sweeping lightning chain which weighed twice the ammount and took the pillar out as quicly as the chains had been drawn in one movement.

the demon was sending signals to his brain about how to use the weapon and telling it to do things.... things Stef did not want to do... bad things. He would have to listen in order to use the weapon but he needed to ignore the signals as well
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:14 pm

Becky was impressed. "Very good. Now we eat dinner."
    Stef followed becky around the town, searching for something. "The inn is that way." stef said, pointing behind them. "We're going home. Where I grew up. I didn't grow up in an inn."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:22 pm

As they alked back Stef looked at his hands nerviously he was afraid of the demon but knew Jei would come back to finish it off, he had been wareing the holy fretters that Jei had given him to keep the demon weak but still he worryed "oh, where's that?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:39 pm

They came to a dilapidated old house in the middle of the military residency district. "It looks like I remember it." becky walked to the door. Stef hesitated. "Come on! the door's this way!" Becky knocked on the door. The two waited for thirty seconds. The door to the run-down house opened, revealing uncle ty, but he had a shirt and pants rather than armor. "Come in!" Ty and Becky said in unison.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:41 pm

Stef steped in to the house and sat on a near by couch, it was much nicer in the inside, he smiled to them siginfing that everything was fine, then his thoughts turned to his half brother "earlyer you said that the prince had been here, for how long?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:51 pm

Uncle ty went serious now. "He comes occasionally asking for our help in a capture, every time we refuse. Every time he'd come with more and more guards, but our army is bigger. So far, it's just a show of might and numbers, no conflict yet." He sighed then he put on a smile. "Let's get to know each other! Besides, the food is ready!" ty said, trying to change the subject.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:53 pm

Stef knew who they were trying to capture, but he allso knew that his brother was a master tactican, he tried to put aside his troubles and eat, he did not need to eat much for his size however
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:04 pm

Everyone was eating and talking-except for stef. Ty turned to stef. "Should I tell you about rebecca?" becky didn't hear that over the steak. Stef nodded. "Rebecca, or becky, was once on my front doorstep after I returned home one day." Becky heard this, and looked up from her food. "I trained her every day to be stronger, and she turned more beautiful too. Just like...nevermind" Becky kept looking. "Becky was probably the cutest of the students when she was 13. She's now even cuter-" "That's enough!" a blushing becky yelled. Stef and ty looked at her. "uh-Stef! how about you talk about yourself!" "What about Uncle-" becky grabbed him and pulled him over to her. "He doesn't like to talk about his past." becky whispered in stef's ear. She threw stef back to his chair. "Talk about yourself! We'd love to know you more."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:02 pm