TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

2 posters

Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky

keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky Empty Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:19 pm

It was a cold winter day. The sun was shining, giving little warmth to Becky, who was waering the usual T-shirt and short-shorts. "Why is there winter in the first place?" She asked herself, shivering. She spotted a snow rabbit. Becky chased after it, and when she caught it-she punched the back of it's head and knocked it out cold. She picked it up and hugged it. Becky continued walking, the creature still in her arms.
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:19 pm

((open posting.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky

Post by Rasher204 Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:23 pm

((I was GOING to give Stef his own thread first, more suffing is needed, in the mean time enjoy this fanart of CHRONA the best character ever))

the song is "Narben" by Subway to Sally (German band)
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:46 pm

((...I guess I'll just have alot of funny abuse happen in this thread. Beating people when they call her cute and such.))
    Becky found a village in the distance. "Thank God!" She ran into the town, looking for an inn. Becky finally found the Sensen inn, the only inn, which was also a tavern. She entered the inn, yelling "Barkeep! Give me the special and a room!" then she sat down at a table, waiting for the bartender to get them. A man was sitting at the table next to her. He noticed what she was wearing, and commented "Nice legs." Becky got angry at this, so she put the rabbit on the table, then started to kick the crap out of the man. After a good three hundred kicks to various parts of the body, she kicke him in the face. The man fell to the floor, bleeding from his face. "I've got legs that kicked your @$$!"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:49 pm

Rasher204 wrote:((I was GOING to give Stef his own thread first, more suffing is needed, in the mean time enjoy this fanart of CHRONA the best character ever))

the song is "Narben" by Subway to Sally (German band)
    ((just looks like one of the crappy slideshows I made with my old youtube account that I abandoned over the summer. The pictures are good, I won't lie, but how they're organized is just thrown together.))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:51 pm

Becky got the drink after a few minutes, the waiter still afraid. She drank it in one gulp, and then proceeded to the room she got.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:30 pm

From her window she was a small figure almost naked and severely injured, but moving a little

====

Stef's arm and leg had huge cuts on them, his shoulder was dislocated, three ribs were broken and he had not eaten in three days, on top of that he had bruises and cuts al over him and was freezing to death. ((remaining HP: 1)) he choked on blood as he struggled to spit it out and scream, but only a small noise came out "Help.... *hack* s-somebody"

((note the slightest hit could kill him in this state, he is allmost out cold))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:28 pm

Becky heard this. she ran in the direction of the voice, to find what looked like a little girl. "Hello? Do you need help?" becky asked, feeling a little sorry for the person.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:34 pm

All Stef could do is turn his head an spew up blood before letting out a pitifully cry of "help" and passing out with all his broken bones and poor condion moving him inside needed to be done quick and carefully
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:43 pm

Becky looked at her for a while. "Finally something cute I don't have to knock out." Becky took the girl by the wrist and lifted her up. Becky carried her to the hospital in town, despite the cold of the night. They got to the hospital, and the nurses started to take care of the girl becky brought.
    ((becky still doesn't know if stef is a guy of not. She's just assuming right now.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:45 pm

In the waiting room a nurse came to speak with Becky "he was not in very good shape when he came here, but he just might pull through" she looked at the nuirse funny "wait a second HE?" she nodded "yeah thats a boy in there"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:51 pm

Becky was a bit confused. "I see. When will he recover?" becky asked. "His body is very frail, so it might take a week or so without healing magic. We do have some clerics, but they are all busy for a few hours." Becky thought about it. "I need to see him." She got out of the wooden chair and began walking towards the boy's room.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:58 pm

everyone wa sto scared to stop her so she made it in, Stef's body was covoerd in wounds and his arm and ribs were in temprary casts his small chest beat up and down slowly, there he was being given blood and fluids allong with oxegen by a few magical artifacts, he was not awake but he held the golden locket as tight as he could
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:06 pm

Becky went over to the boy. She touched the hand that had the locket. "Uh...um...er..." She didn't know what to say in this situation.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:08 pm

The locket fell open to reveil a picture of a sad, trashylooking women, her beauty masked behind sluty makeup. Slowly Stef's eyes began to open, he was warm, could he be dead? no he was.... he was...
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:58 am

Becky snaspped out of it. "What's your name? Who is the woman in the picture?" she asked, not being nice anymore. Then becky noticed that she left the snow rabbit back in the room. This boy is cute. Once he recovers, I'll knock him out and take him with.
    ((that's what she does to cute things. Knocks themout and takes them with her.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:13 am

Stef was frightened by this lady but glad to be alive, so he answered her question "My name is Stef... and that was my mom" She tilted her head to the side "Stef is a girl's name..." He dindt think so but was to submissive to say anything "I know... but I am a boy I just... nevermind" he did not want to relive all the bad memorys
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:30 am

Becky just narrowed her eyes. "Tell me why you have a girl's name!" she demanded,not caring if stef would be pained by it.
    ((she isn't nice like you'd think. The way she loves is beating them up without major injury. The ,man she beat up in the beggining of thus thread had internal bleeding after the ordeal.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:32 am

"I-I was ... rasied as a girl for sex with older men..... I was a slave" this was proving to much for him right now but he kept at it out of fear "but I esscaped a few days ago... and allmost died"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:45 am

Becky had a confused look on her face. "You were raised to be a whore?" stef nodded his head, a tear in his eye. Becky turned her head to the hallway. "Get a cleric in here before I beat all the doctors!" a girl in a nurse's outfit with a staff came into the room(no, not mint). "Heal." she said, casting a healing spell on stef. "It might take a few more before he fully recovers." the cleric told becky. "Then do it. Doesn't that make sense?" becky said angrily.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:49 am

recovery was slow, even with healing magic but after a few hours Stef was able to stand "Thank you so much for..." she ounched him in the face casuing major bleading again "s-sory!" he hadnt done anything really the clearic came back and healed him again "what's WRONG with you!?! you might kill him!"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:00 am

Becky sat down in the chair in the room. "Fine. Heal him MORE." she took out her weapons and fitted them on her fingers and knuckles. Then becky began to punch the air in front of her at unnatural speeds. "How do you do that?" stef asked, still frightened. "I won't punch you with these." stef was relieved. "They have the ability to make fists go faster, thus more attacks in one second." "Interesting." Becky turned her head quickly. "Don't call me interesting."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:06 am

"sorry!" he really didnt want to make this person mad. He looked t himself, he wa sall bandaged up, something he had never been before, he tugged at them "w-what are these?" he had never had an injury treated before he thought maybe they were new cloths for him. "those are to keep your injurys from geting reopened" a nurse told him while geting some more on.

============

later that day Stef was leaving the hospital in the rags he came in pluss the bangages, they coverd the embairesing places and kept him warm. "what do I call you?" he asked knowing nothing about the person who had helped him
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:13 am

Becky looked at him. "Call me becky. Nothing else. Got it?" "Yes m-I mean Becky. Becky was carrying a bag with her. "What in the bag?" stef asked. "More bandages." Becky punched stef in the face, knocking him out. She dragged him through the snow, humming an old tune. Becky looked at stef. "You need some clothes." she dragged him into town, looking for a tailor.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:21 am

((I will come up with what he wares K?))

far away a boy who looked just like Stef, but with very lavish clothing, hair over his eyes and a sadistic grin on his face walked in to the bar where stef had lived "There you are you little b1tch!" three thugs jumped at him, two met their end with knives to the throat "ehshishishi so he was here" "w-whop are you?" "you dont need to know that, but I am looking for a boy who looks like me, you have something aganst him right?" "who stef? y-yah the little sh1t esscaped us!" "good, you all work for me now adress me as "the prince" or "your highness" or I will kill you" "says who?" more thugs rushed at him, they were all cut down quickly "says me ehi shi shi the prince!"

==============================

Stef regained consiousness quiclky, he allways had "whwy do you hit me? am I dong something bad?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:06 pm