TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 4 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 4 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 4 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 4 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

2 posters

Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky

Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky

Post by Rasher204 Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:10 am

Jei stood up "I have unfinished busness, I need to exersie the demons in the name of the gods, you may sleep here but understand you do so at your own risk"

((what if becky found her brother with Jei and Stef, he would be all like "YOU!" or something I dont know))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:40 am

((I don't know.))
    Why do I get stuck dealing with lunatics? Becky thought. "Let's sleep. Tommorrow's gonna' be a big day of traveling." She curled pu into a ball on the ground, and fell asleep.
    ((by the way, if stef's going to get the weapon, do it now. Next thread is them heading for the east.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:52 am

After some time Jei returned with a clump of chains in his arms "I was unable to compleatly exersize the demon... but it is allmost dead now... I can see inside you boy, you dont want to be a burden, you want to protect those close to you from evil, it is a noble persute. This can give you that power, but it comes at a price, you will have to deal with the weakened demon untill I can kill it, with you I know it is at least safe..." Stef thought about it, he trusted this man and he wanted to be able to defend himself, that would make Becky happy knowing she wouldent have to save him so much "If you think thats best" he said moving farward as the chains sudenlt sprung to life and ste themselves on him, in position. The demon sent Stef's brain signals as to how to use it, and a waring that it would kill him if he did not meet it's conditions. This was all terrably draining on Stef so he activated "In" so that he could sleep soundly
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:02 am

In Becky's Dream World...
    A whole bunch of Stefs with bunny ears running around fighting each other. She hugged one, and it said "Becky, do you remember me?" Becky was confused. When she looked at it, it was actually Old Uncle Ty. "Why have you not returned?"
    Becky woke up, screaming "Uncle Ty!" This woke up everyone.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:06 am

Jei had been woken up, his conference with the gods interrupted! yet he did not move, he remained slumped against the wall and fucued on regaining sleep Stef on the other hand was awake "who's that?" "what?" she said still only half awake "who's unkle ty?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:25 am

Becky curled up inot a ball again, but for the first time in yuears, she cried. "Uncle ty was the one who-who-" More strams of tears went down the fighter's cheeks. "who raised me to be how I am. He was the father I never knew." Becky got out of the ball she was in, then just hugged stef for comfort. "During a suprise attack, We got seperated. For a while, I was sad. Then I remembered to not cry for anything. But now...now I need to see him again." She squeezed stef tighter and continued to cry, her tears now soaking stef's shoulder.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:30 am

Stef got like this allot but didnt expect any one else to even break down much les get to his level, he kind of wished he had had someone like this man, Stef had been left alone "umm... you'll see him soon, it will be fine, please dont cry"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:04 pm

Becky looked stef in the eyes, hers still wet. "Thank you. Thank you. Tommorrow we'll go to see him." Becky got into a ball and went back to sleep, her eyelids getting heavier and heavier.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:24 pm

Stef had never seen some on else cry before, Becky had been the first person to show him kindness, freindship, hugs and now tears
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:57 am

((to be continued...))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:58 am

soon I hope

the prince will be hiring a new gaurd and the matrial artist will have the book of paper!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:22 pm