TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 3 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 3 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

2 posters

Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky

keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:32 pm

Becky just stared at the newcomer. "Who the h3ll are you? Why do you have that ridiculus laugh?" The man was a little annoyed. Becky just stared at him even more.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky

Post by Rasher204 Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:26 pm

"shi shi shi I am..... The prince!" the knives hit Stef in the side "iiyyaaaaaa!" he strugled to pull them out but sliped on his own blood. "And he.... shi shi is marked for death" the gaurds avanced twords her "allong with you of cource"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:06 pm

Becky just simply punched each one of the guards in the stomache, knocking them out. "You little pathetic piece of sh!t. You won't hurt the cuteset thing I'll ever run in to." becky ran over to stef, pickin him up and running. "I could take you, but I need this guy safe first." she put stef up at the top of a tree, then ran down. "Now, where were we?" She asked, geting into a fighting stance.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:09 pm

the other lesser guards simply wobbled around defeated but the two trained guards ((who I will be playing as)) stood tall, the prince between them "right here" one of them, the martial artist said in a very calm, gentlemanly manor "shi shi shi this is getting fun!" he dashed in to the trees looking for Stef leaving his gaurds with her.
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:34 pm

"Eh shi shi. You suck." Becky said, mocking the prince. "Very well. Wrath!" becky ran up to the martial artist and punched rapidly.
    ((not calling a hit. It's one of her moves.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:47 pm

Avoiding the first blow he moved to the side and swept his leg over the side of her body and swept her off her feet and over the leg where he delived a blow to her cheat sedning her in to the hammer of the other gaurd

((agan not callling hits, combo break when ever))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:14 pm

Becky fell to the ground, the cold bite of the snow made little comfort. Christ. This isn't going to be quick. She then switched her targets. "Fury!" she kicked the guard with the hammer rapidly, then jumped back onto a tree.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:17 pm

The first gaurd deflected her kicks with a hammer swing, then the second dashed inbetween her and the tree with a spining kick.

Meanwhile Stef was tyring not to scream in the tree when Lotz cought up with him "shi shi shi bye bye little bunny!" when suddenly a spear blocked his path to his target "you have done evil..." jei began
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:23 pm

Becky jumped onto the martial artist's foot, getting Becky to her destination. She jumped in between them, landing on her hands, and kicked at them both with both her legs. "Double-teaming? Not how we did it in the honorable East."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:26 pm

"we are short on time" began the marial artist jumping after her as the hammer hit the tree

"shi shi who the hell are you?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:56 pm

Becky jumped onto her feet. "Looks like old hammer is down. Now time to take you down." She ran to the martial artist, and punched with force you wouldn't think bone-thin arms had, combined with the iron on her knuckles and fingers. "Bye bye, punchy!" becky yelled.
    ((she gave him the nickname punchy, and the other old hammer. Becky does that.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:02 pm

He caut her fist and held it "heh" the hammer man charged from behind as the other mand clung on to her arm.

Jei swun with his spear batting away the knives. "I am justice, I am the gods, call me Jei" this person scared Stef even more than the prince
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:35 pm

Becky jumped, moving her legs into the air, kicking old hammer in the face. She thne used he other fist to hit punchy. "I REALLY hate you guys!" Becky yelled.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:05 pm

They both went flying but there feet touched the ground before they hit a tree, but that didnt stop the hammer guy from geting knocked through one, he was down for the count. The fighter slumped over gasping for air, defeated

The battle was geting heated, Jei was having trouble keeping up with the knives, sevral had hit him "boy, there is a cave east of here, in it is an artifact of great evil, a pure hart like yours could satnd it, go there and get it!" Setf fell from his tree and crawled to the very close by cave "thanks... mister"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:38 am

Becky looked around. Hell, where could he be? She searched everywhere, then eventually found stef in a cave. Becky brought the bag of bandages to the cave, where she tried to patch up stef's wounds. "Not sure if that's how it works. You feel okay now?" stef nodded. Becky got up. "You've become alot of trouble, but...you're just too cute!" Becky hugged stef, his head buried in her chest, his face red as a pepper.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:06 am

Stef had NEVER been hugged before, in a clean way. In fact all nonsexual human contact that he had received had been abusive. He did not undertsand "hugs" what was allowed in them, what they were for or what to do when you are huged, but that hug shed light in to a place in Stef's soul that had been closed for so long, he smiled and huged back.
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:11 am

The two stood there, hugging each other. Becky let go of stef, and sat down. "Um...uh..." Becky was feeling very awekard at the moment, since she'd only hugged animals. "How 'bout some dinner!" She tried to change the subject.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:13 am

An injured Jei stumbled in to the cave "he got away" he said siting simply because he lackt the enargy to stand
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:17 am

Becky looked at jei. She was relievd that the subject would be changed instantly. Becky dragged jei into the cave and got out what little bandages she didn't use on stef. "Who are you again?" she asked.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:23 am

Jei sat bolt upright and held a hand signaling that he needed no assistance "the gods will provide" he said as he set his hand down, conveniently on to a small patch of healing herbs that Becky could have sworn weren't there before, Jei spoke as he healed himself "I am the ambassador of the gods, punisher of evil... call me Jei" his voice was still bone chilling but managed to come off as less hostile. Setf had already met him "um Jei-san?" ((get it? Jei-san = Jason the serial killer?)) Jei looked over "how did you know to come here?" he grined a little "the gods, who else. They tell me everything I need to know, that man was your half brother Stefon, he is hell bent on killing you, and a prince"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:33 am

Becky laughed. "This kid related to royalty?" she laughed, pointing her thumb at stef. "Also, this 'prince' has a way more ridiculus voice than good old stef. Ehi shi shi." Becky said, mocking the prince.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:41 am

"he's dangerous, the gods have told me that he has allso killed Setf's father and the rest of there family" All eyes fell on Stef, who was suprisingly not sad at all "my mom... hated him more than anyone.... it was because of him, that we had to be slaves" but they knew the prince would return soon Jei spoke up after a time "you can not stay here long, there is a great evil in this cave"

Last edited by Rasher204 on Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:53 am

Becky sighed. "And you don't think I can take 'em?" Jei shook his head. "Then where should we go? the prince is going to find us anywhere..." she put her chin in hr hand and thought. "...unless we take him to the East!"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:59 am

Jei looked down the cave "the evil is not something you can fight, it is a demon weapon like the one the prince used, it is strong but has the soul of a demon, I originally was sent to destroy it when the prince intervened" Stef had thought of the cave as a safe place but if something that powerfull was there, something that had made the prince so strong and terrible, why had Jei sent him there?
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:07 am

Becky sighed again. "In the morning, we go to the East. Everyone there is nice and can toughen you up."
    ((will make a few East characters))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:40 pm