TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 2 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 2 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

2 posters

Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky

keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:49 pm

Becky looked at him, a little smile on her face. "I just want you to come with me." she said as they arrived at the tailor. "What might you need, young lady?" the tailor asked. "The name's becky. I need something for this kid." Becky said, holding up stef. "My name is stef!" "Shut up, I'm doing something."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky

Post by Rasher204 Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:04 pm

Stef leaned over "you dont have to hit people to get them to come with you know"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:11 am

Becky looked at stef angrily. "I said SHUT UP!!!" The tailor gestured for the two to come in.
    ((your cue for the clothes))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:55 am

Stef kept quiet throughout their visit, but eventually he was given his first set of clothing that involved pants, he had not been allowed to ware them before, they were so much warmer than dresses, he never wanted to ware a dress again. Setf's new outfit was a little baggy but that didn't really mater ((think chester's cloths)) as they were leaving Stef was amased to find that she didnt hit him, maybe she took what he said to hart, maybey she was all allone before then just like him, what ever reason both seemed as if they no longer had to rely on what they had used to survive emotionaly.
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:36 pm

Becky looked at the dress on the wall. "What's that?" she asked, pointing at it with hervthumb. "I think it suits hm better." becky said, expressing an opinion that would make stef miserable again.
    ((just thought...stef should stay the same...but, it's your call))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:14 pm

they looked at stef then the dress "I really don't think he would be comfortable with that"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:12 pm

Becky frowned a little. "Fine. But what is it?" she asked, having on idea what it is. "I used to see girls with those on, but what are they? They don't look to comfortable. Or warm."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:17 pm

Stef was not listening, enjoying his new cloths but wher he heard her question he went back in to abused child mode "there not, they use to make me ware girls underware to.... it is very uncomfertable....."
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:46 pm

Becky hit stef on the head. "That doesn't answer my freakin' question." Becky was mad, and she hates when people don't answer.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:55 pm

One of the tailors spoke up "thats a dress" Stef rubed his head in pain "s-sory"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:06 pm

Becky snapped her fingers. "That's what they're called. Thanks mister." she grabbed stef my the back of his collar and dragged him out the door. "Time to go."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:08 pm

Setf had been draged for aome time about half an hour "B-Becky?" "yeah what?" "um I was just wondering... where are we going?.... and .... c-could I walk?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:21 pm

Becky looed at stef with a cold stare that penetrates the soul. She threw stef at a tree, and said "Walk, but if you run away, I'll kick you in a bad place." stef got up. "Yes Becky. I won't leave." he said in fear.
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:22 pm

((posted roleplay on steamworld))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:29 pm

Stef's arm really hurt, but he stood up and walked with her, to anyone else Becky would seem abusive or even a criminal but to Stef she was his only freind and the only person in the world that would care if he died or not. "you dont have to be scared, I wont leave" he said holding out a hand, he was really really but still so nice to her, the one who had hurt him so badly
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:32 pm

Becky took stef's hand and smiled. "The reason I'm keeping you with is because I like cute things." Becky then turned and walked through the woods, a blushing stef following.
    ((I don't know, would stef blush at that comment from a girl?))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:51 pm

((haven't decided on his sexuality yet.... but he is 14 years old, a week or so away from 15.... so he would HAVE sexuality by now.... but would his emotional state allow him to feel sexual feelings gay or strait?))

Setf wanderd with her to the woods, it was scairy but with new cloths to keep him warm, a lantern to light the way and a freind to walk with him Stef was not at all afraid. Stef didnt like the fact that he was cute, it had goten him raped before, but when becky said it he dint feel bad, not good but not bad eather, it was as if she had said she like blond things. "so... where are we going?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:07 am

((I'm not sure what his sexuality would be. If he was raised to have sex with men, mybe he'd be sick of it. Or he just got used ot the idea. What do you think?))
    Becky looked back at stef. "Looking for fights. What can you do for fights?" Stef thought about it. His head went down. "Nothing." Becky stared at him. "We'll have to train you."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:02 am

meanwhile at the tailor they had just came from "the prince" made an entrance. "shi shi shi what a sh1tty shop" the tailor looked confused "aren't you..." his grin widened "the prince? why yes I am" The tailor didn't know what to make of this, the royal family had been killed recently... hadn't they? "what can we do for you then your highness?" Lotz liked when people co-operated "shi shi I have been riding around all day looking for a boy who looks like me where is he?" The tailor adjusted his glasses "a boy was in here some time ago named Stef, he was blond like you..." "that's him!" he said cheerfully, but allso full of a quiet rage "if he looks like you... and your a prince... then is he?" the tailors body hit the ground "burn this place down, no one can know"

===========

back at the Forrest Setf wasn't opposed to the idea of learning to fight, he would be able to defend himself if he was attacked again, but physically training wouldn't do much good, Stef had to find another way to learn to fight and they both knew it
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:22 pm

Becky put on her Knuckle Claws. "First lesson-learn to hit like the man you aren't." Stef was confused. Becky just got a little mad. "Throw a punch. Be a man." she said,waving her fingers towards her. "I'm waiting."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:28 pm

Apparently Becky did NOT know it, which was odd given her experiance she should have been able to tell. Setf did his best, which sucked. He just wasnt built for thsi kind of thing.
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:36 pm

Becky just put on a dissapointed frown. "Wimpy. Put in your muscle! Your Rage! Your very life!" She then pointed at her cheek. "Right here. Hit me on the cheek with some force. Unless you weren't a man after all this time..."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:40 pm

Again Stef did his best but he was simply to week for fighting. Time passes in much the same way, hours infact. Untill Stef was very tired and unable to continue. Suddenly, from the trees came a quie odd sounding Luagh "shi shi shi"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:51 pm

"What in the-?" becky asked, hearing the laugh. Becky's eyes closed, and she put a frown on her face. "Why does this happen to me?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:55 pm

Then sevral knives flew from a random spot in the trees at Setf as someone who looked just like him but with hair over his eyes and a small crown jumped down and sevral thugs, about seven, came from the oposite side allong with two body gaurds, a martial artist and a man with a hammer ((I will play the NPCs)) "shi shi Bye bii little ones!" Lotz spoke in a disturbing voice

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:28 pm