TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

2 posters

Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless

keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless Empty Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:19 pm

The group was walking along the road, spirits with different feelings. They were close to a city, they could hear the sounds of the urban area.

Becky was walking in front of the group, still feeling angry at the demon. Yet, she was embarrassed. She kept her name secret for so long, and now he knew.

Kris was thinking about somethibng totally random. "Do you think I'll find love?" "No one loves you!"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless

Post by Rasher204 Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:27 pm

Stef was laging a little behind but that was to be expected "dont be so mean Becky..." he began when Leigon poped out "You had that date with the coprse a while ago right?" he lauged madly at his insult "well at least YOU'Ve been laid before right Stef-tan?" HE said tring to stick a finger in his nose and other wise bullying him "s-shut up I never wanted that!" Leigon laughed harder "your such a little whore Stef-tan" he said continuing to pick on him "dont call me '-tan'!" he said being bullyed
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:02 pm

"Legion! Shut the hell up!" kris and becky yelled in unison.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:15 pm

he stuck his tongue out at them "why the hell should I?" he said punching the top of Stef's head, he cryed a little "ouch p-please stop! I can taste blood again" Leigon punched him again, this time in the ear "SHUT THE F@#% UP BITCH!" Khet grabed his hand before another punch could connet "thats enugh" The demon stated to punch Khet but he was dounging with ease while not leting to "Fine! but Stef-tan you have to sleep SOMETIME!" he said going back inside

((Note: -tan is a very dergoatory/rude version of chan, a sort of perverted baby talk which is highly offensive))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:20 pm

((this continuos mind rape is going to make you a bad person. I can't find any good pictures of soul from soul eater.))
    Becky just walked on. "Let's get moving."

Kris looked down and mumbled "I didn't actually do anything other touch. Someone loves me."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:24 pm

((who said ANYTHING about mind rape perv! that was a one time deal))

Stef smiled a little "Jei-san should be here right?" he said optimistcaly
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:26 pm

((he harrasses him in his dreams.))
    Becky showed half optomism. "Yeah, he might." she said as they entered the city.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:37 pm

((harras not rape))

As they moved in to the city they saw a great parade with many solders marching, Stef had never seen a parade before!
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:53 pm

A parade. This brought memories for some. Becky remembered when she was little, the days that ty would take her to the harvest festival. The great parade, the wonderful food. This made a tear come into her eye. Ty...if didn't leave you behind, what would've happened? Kris remembered family long gone as well. Lucy was always there, being the nicest sister ever. Adopted or not, she was wonderful. Lucy...one day I'll find you.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:58 pm

When suddenly theu herd some small voice in the distance, a poor little girl (ruth)
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:12 pm

Ruth tapped a man on the hip. "Scuse me. Could you spare some money?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:40 pm

((Can you act this part out?))

Stef and cmpany were watcjhing intently now, what sort of city was this?
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:28 pm

The man turned to ruth, a cold stare in his eyes. "Go away." Ruth turned away, then asked another person. "No, get out of here." the woman said. Ruth went away, disappointed. Why are people mean? then she noticed a few people watchibng the parade like they've never seen a line of people. Ruth walked over to them and tugged the tall man's(khet's) shirt. "Scuse me, sir. Could you spare some money?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:44 pm

Khet was reminded of stef when he first met him "well I dont have any but we have food, do you want some of that?" he asked kindly

Stef smiled a little, she was experiancing the same warmth another's kindness could give
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:48 pm

Ruth smiled her cute and childish smile. "Thank you!"

Becky heard this voice. She turned to see ruth. Becky bent over until she was eye level and said "Aren't you adorable?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:50 pm

Stef remembered something "NO DONT HIT HER!" he said scared and clining on to Becky, there was a long akward silance
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:54 pm

Yes, rather awekward. Becky looked back at stef. "I'm not going to hit her." then she looked to ruth. "What's your name?"

Ruth wasn't scared, so she answered with "My name is Ruth Rosaline Giuseppe."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:00 pm

Khet sat down at her level "My name is Khet, she's Becky that guy with the backpack is Kriss and he (yes thats a boy) is Stef" he pulled out a mango "here"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:03 pm

Ruth held the mango, confused. "What's this?" she turned it around in her hands.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:14 pm

Khet had no real experiance eating them "um... Becky?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:54 pm

Becky got onto her knees anc gently took the fruit from ruth. "This is a mango, it's a fruit. You just take a bite."

Ruth was still unsure, so she took a bite. She smiled. "It tastes good!"

Kris looked at them with a raised eyebrow. Since when we becky so kid-friendly?
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:59 pm

Stef was REALLY afraid that Becky would hit her, didnt she say she was cute? didnt she say she loved to hit cute things? this was all very confusing
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:25 pm

Becky smiled as ruth finished up the mango. Becky got up and held out her hand. "Come on with us for a while."

Ruth thought, then took becky's hand. "Where are we going to go first?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:28 pm

Khet interjected "we're here to find a man called Jei, its important"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:05 pm

ruth tilted her head to the left. "J? Why?"

Becky stopped. "We need him to help stef."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:03 pm