TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 2 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 2 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

2 posters

Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless

Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless

Post by Rasher204 Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:10 pm

Leigon poped out "more like KILL me!" he said punching Stef's alreeady injured head again "isnt that right you little whore!?!?! to bad Stef-Tan I aint goin nowhere!" he said contining to beat him "oww! ouch! s-stop! Waa! oww!"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:17 pm

Ruth quickly let go of becky's hand and drew her staff, whcih was about twice her size. "Heal!" a flash of blue light, and stef's wounds weren't as bad.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:27 pm

This did not stop leigon however, he statred to pull up Stefs shirt as he strugled to hold it down "what do you think your doing!?!?!" he schreaked compleatly embarised "funny I thought you were a boy" Stef was even more embarised "I AM!" Leigon punched him in the ear "then why do you scream like a little WHORE huh!?!" Khet punched leigon square in the face "SHUT UP!" the demon's chibi head bounced back, the two began to fight a little before Liegon was beaten back "We need jei to get rid of THAT"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:38 pm

Ruth looked at legion's chibi head. "He's cute."
    ((posted on apescape.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:46 pm

"CUTE?!??! Im a bad@$$ deom from he11 B1tch!" he turned to Stef "this is all YOUR fault Stef-tan pig whore!" he said wraping a chain around his neck and chokeing him "Im s-sorry!" he managed to get out
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:17 pm

Becky quickly covered ruth's ears before any foul language was said. "Legion! Be careful of what you say before I bend you so bad you go straight back to hell."

Kris was still confused. Ok, something's wrong with becky.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:59 pm

Leigion scoffed "what did you expect?" he said before biteing Stef's head and strangling him at the same time, then accedentaly knocking him down "ow oww OWW! stop it!!! Im gonna die!" he said gasping on the ground
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:57 pm

Becky jumped on legion and began to punch the crap outta him.

Kris quickly covered ruth's eyes.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:48 pm

Stef lay there gasping for a few minutes "t-thank you" he cughed up a little blood "Im o-okay now...." he said before losing consiousness "STEF-CHAN!"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:10 pm

Ruth took kris' hand off of her eyes and raised her staff. "Heal!" blue light flashed around stef.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:36 pm

Stef felt beond restored but refreshed as well, he sat bolt upright, he felt WAY beter, and extremly thankfull
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:38 pm

((Let's get on with the plot. "The Father" means bloody caeser is in this one.))
    Ruth smiled. "Your welcome Fratello."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:26 pm

watching the parade from a few miles away and a mile up sat a large group of nobles "shi shi maybey this well shut them up" Lotz said from a golden chair with one foot on the table "and we thanlk your nation for joining our cause prince Lotz" said a chancler when a larger man in black armor spoke "thats a lot of solders, to bad they dont have anyone to fight, Im guiessing thats why Im here" the chanclor noded "weve been trying to envade cambia for years now but dont have a reason to attack them! If you give us a reason, make our people think that we NEED to be at war, you will be paid the agreed amount in full" Ceaser smiled "bah, my children could do that! you'll get your war in no time" Lotz smirked "Shi then where are your children? Ive met a son of yours once shi shi Khet wasnt it?" Ceaser supressed some rage "cheeky brat, what do you know?" his smiled got unatrualy wide "SHI shi shi he was with my worthless half brother, got in my way quite splendedly when I was trying to rid the world of that little snow bunny Stefon"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:34 pm

Ruth looked at the group. From Stef, to Khet, from Becky, to Kris. "Could you be my new family?" she asked innocently.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:24 pm

Stef hadnt thought about it but they sort of WERE a familly, not so much like a faimily but more like a devoted circle of freinds, or was that all familiy really was?

Khet hear "family" and emedately realized he would have been the father, thsi scared him slightly
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:27 pm

Ruth pointed to becky. "Mommy." Then to khet. "Daddy."

Becky blushed uncontrolably. "No! No! Never!"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:37 pm

Khet wasnt THAT dense, her feelings had became obvious at this point, but he hadnt quite figured anything out yet

Stef remembered Izumi, she was just like this, could she be trusted?
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:44 pm

Ruth put her head down. "Never mind." When she looked up, she saw strange people, one on a "Throne", flowing in the parade. (lotz)
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:49 pm

Lotz stoped laughing and turned from the man he was talking to who was to frozen, then his smile got even wider "so you followed me, bunny" he said sadisticaly, Ceaser said nothing

as they passed both Stef and Khet stood emobolized with a fear years in the making
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:04 pm

Becky saw lotz and narrowed her eyes, then looked at caeser. Who's this guy?
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:08 pm

Khet colapsed after they were gone "D@mn it!" he said punching the stone floor so heard his hand burst in to blood "why now? things were going so well, I ... I'm not reayd to face him yet" Stef huged him, out of fear "mou-kun..." Khet's deminor lightened just a tiny bit "that guy.... that price dickface was talking to..... was .......... my father"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:36 pm

Becky looked at khet, then remembered her past. She looked to the side. "At least...at least you knew your father."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:48 pm

Khet stood up, 100% serious "that man, in only my father by name" he turned to them with a catuous yet twisted eperession "and he belive me, you dont WANT to know him" he said walking ahead on his own

Stef knew about this a little and now that he was gone perhaps he sould explain "when I first met Mou-kun he had no feelings at all, he-he wasnt anything like he is now! When he felt bad for me that was the first thing he ever felt, and it was because..... because that man killed him inside, he DID something really bad to him, he wouldent even tell me!"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:10 pm

Becky looked at the ground, a tear in her eye. "I never knew my mom, or had a mother figure. I was raised my uncle ty."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:16 pm

Stef had to hug her "weve all had it bad right?" he did not even need to bring up hos own suffering

Liegon poped out "GAH HA HA HA HA! stupid Stef-tan you know you liked it!" this could not have been a worce time

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:02 am