TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

3 posters

Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1

keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1 Empty Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:39 pm

The group was walking along through a thick forest. Kris was carrying all the food in his backpack, and he was exhausted. "Kris! Pass me a mango." kris reached into the pack and pulled out a mango, then passed it to becky.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1

Post by Rasher204 Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:03 pm

Stef had reached the point where he no longer asked where they werre going because he never got a sufichant answer, but Khet hadnt "look I know you said the next twon but can you tell me anything ELSE about where we're going?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:24 am

Becky looked back at them over her mango. "Well, how about YOU say where we go, smart @$$." kris was still exhausted from all the food on his back. He fell to the ground, the food on top of him. "Let's stay here a bit."

Meanwhile, watching them from behind a tree was a young girl with pale eyes and hair.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:54 am

"Wait you dont know?!?! we were folowing YOU!" she scofed "I never said I was the leader" while they were bickering Stef noticed something and sowed up to check it out when he saw that it was a young girl "Guys... wait up!" they all looked back to see Stef with the girl "I found someone'
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:50 am

The girl stood there, next to stef. She was smiling slightly, but she seemed scared. Becky threw the mango in khet's face, and turned to the girl. "Kawaii! So cute!" Becky ran to the girl and hugged her.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:53 am

Khet moved oover to Stef "is she allways like this?" he smiled a little "yeah"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:41 pm

Becky put down the girl. "What might your name be?" The girl opened her mouth and said "I-izumi." "What's your last name?" "I don't remember." Becky turned to khet and stef. "Come say hi to izumi boys."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:48 pm

Stef bend down and smiled warmly "hi therewhat are you doing out here?" She looked around "before I answer whats Nii-chan's name?" Stef ignored the 'chan' part "I'm Stef" "Well Stef-chan I..." "soory but I;m a boy" Stef had to interject
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:01 pm

Izumi looked at stef. "Then Big brother." Then she looked up at khet. "Bigger brother? What's your name?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:05 pm

Khet leaned against a tree "Stef calls me Mou-kun but you may call me Khet"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:10 pm

Izumi was a little confused. "Moo-kun? Like a cow? That's silly." becky laughed. "It definetely is silly. I'm Becky, but you can call me big sis." Izumi smiled. Then she looked over to the pile of food on top of something like a person. "Who's that?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:11 pm

((is this the tactician or a demon?))

Stef hadnt noticed "Oh my! what hapane dto you?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:33 pm

((demon. She just oges around posing as a human to cause mischief and observe people with demon weapons.))
    Kris slid out from under the pile of food that was on top of him. He looked up and saw izumi. Izumi looked down and saw kris' scythe. She backed away, scared. Becky walked over to the frightened izumi. "What's wrong?" "Scythe man is scary."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:36 pm

Khet lauged fully much to Kris' anoyance "hahaha yeah you should probubly avoid him, he cut off this one ladys head then..." Stef cut him off "shes a little girl! she dosnt need to hear that!"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:52 pm

((he only touched. gosh...just assuming. Then agsain, I can't blame ya'.))
    Kris was a little confused. "How am I-?" then he looked at the scythe on his back. "It is a bit scary." he took it off his back, but then it was snatched by izumi. "Wha?" then izumi started to whack him with the staff end. Whack! "My stomache!" Whack! my kneecap!" kris turned around to get away. Whack! "My spine!" Becky was thrilled. "That's my girl! Grow up nice and strong!" "Why do you promote this type of behavior?" kris said, getting brutally beaten by an eight-year-old girl.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:55 pm

"dont worry Stef-chan our children wont be anything like that" Khet said calmly, Stef could not have been more confused "we're not having any... wait we couldent even if we wanted to!... but... inst that unusual?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:00 pm

Kris was on the ground, full of bruises. Izumi threw the scythe on him. Becky was full of energy from seeing 'her big girl'. "Let's go! Kris, pick up the food!" Kris gave becky a painful look. "Can't stef do it? Or khet?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:02 pm

Stef didnt want to see anyone get hurt anymore "I'll help"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:14 pm

Kris smiled. "Thanks stef. You're a real pal." Becky took izumi's hand. "Let's go! Let's gather info about izumi's parents!" Izumi smiled. "Thank you."
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:38 pm

The group was walking through the thick forest once again. Izumi kept glancing at stef, more towards his hands. Whenever he tried to look back at her, she turned back quickly.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:45 pm

Stef did not suspect anything, he was using "In" so none of the chains were detecable to any of the five senses. He Saw Becky walking with this little gril and was reminded of himself before those chains, Khet caught up with him and picked up what he was caring, he didnt like to have Stef working like some pack mule for Becky
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:24 pm

Becky looked up at the blue sky. "What a nice summer day! The clouds that look like little bunnies, the sky that is as blue as water." her eyes were closed, so she didn't notice a branch. "Mommy!" becky opened her eyes in confusion. "I'm not mommy, I'm-oof!" the branch hit her square in the forehead. "G-" becky noticed izumi standing next to her "-osh darn it. I should be more careful."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:17 pm

This little girl was capable of lifting things larger than herself and had strenth beond human level, something was clearly not right and Khet knew it.

Stef sat down next to them and looked like somthing was hurting him, his chains, chaifly the demons within had been giving him trouble sudenly and he dint know why
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:15 pm

((wait-izumi lifted something? the branch was already there.))
    Izumi looked at stef, then to his hands. I can already sense it. Legion is with him. I'll stick around to observe. Khet was chuckling from becky getting hit. Becky gave him an evil look that says "You're gonna die." kirs picked up the food. "I got it stef. You can relax."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:16 pm

((can we have her do something so Leagon possesses him to talk to her?))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:48 pm