TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1 - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1 - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1 - Page 2 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1 - Page 2 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

3 posters

Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1

keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:30 am

((I guess so. go ahead, have legion posess.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 5-The Eternal Children part 1

Post by Rasher204 Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:57 am

((I cant just DO that, I was wondering if we could work twards it))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:45 pm

((hmm...strong emotions usually do it...))
    Time to see if legion has the power to posses. Izumi hugged becky really tight. This outta do it. "I love you." Becky smiled and returned the hug. "I love you too."
    ((don't give away izumi's identity just yet. It's going to be revealed at the end of this thread.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:49 pm

Stef was hapy to see this girl who had been lost like he had find the same happyness in Becky that he had however his arms and legs hurt terably for some reason, it really wasnt stoping and it was geting worse faster and faster, Stef didnt even have time to scream as he passed out on to the ground
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:17 pm

Everyone looked at stef. Becky ran to him to see if he was ok.((a little late)) Izumi tugged on the back of stef's shirt. "I'll help him." then she started dragging the eighty pounds of human behind her. "You're so strong!" becky yelled, delighted.

The two were at a safe distance. "You can come out now, legion. The boy is unconsiencious."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:03 pm

((wow stef weighs so little for a fiffteen year old man))

Stef's body rose in an extremly unatural manor, his bones and joints bending in ways they shouldent be able to before falling in to a diginfyed stance "let me make something clear to you children: I am not intrested in returining to hell, soon I will become as strong as I once was, soon I will oncew again have the power to break free from these chains and show you a power that will make them look like the toys they are!"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:25 pm

Izumi, or more like Water, smiled at the corner of her mouth. "But the thing is, you'll never get stronger by staying with that weak excuse for a man." Water continued, "So, coming back to hell will increase your strength tenfold."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:35 pm

"you forget yourself CHILD! we are ot one demon, nor are we anything like the pissants you normaly deal with my name is LEIGEN for we are many, this human is not enught to be a 'man' but even if he was he is not of your concern, fact is that as long as we stay inside you have to go through him to get to us I dont care if he dies becaus ethe second he dose we will move to another and another untill you anger those pests called angels, our power will be free to reawaken as you deal with them and we shall have the paticance of a spider in dealing our own attacks, you are nothing before us, and after all, if all else fails ehehhehe you cant catch ALL of us!"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:40 pm

Water shook her head. "You're just one of those old-fashioned stubborn demons of the olden days." She got a sinister grin on her face. "You forget that I and my brothers are spawned from satan himself. I am more powerful than beelzebub, the king."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:46 pm

"who cares? I am not ONE like the rest of you, we are MANY! more than hell itself contains!" this all seemed so unatural coming from Stef
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:50 pm

Water sighed. "I'll have to force you to come along, one day or another. Or just devour his soul first." Another grin appaered on her face. "You say you're big, but you are so pathetic as to get sealed away."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:53 pm

"what do you think we did with that time huh? however I dont expect somthing as wea as you to be able to understand" a chain came from stef and in to her chest not causing any damage "our condition is that you must join us"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:56 pm

Water took the chain in her hand and twisted it. The very metal she bent. "Not polite to touch without permission." The chain still in her hand, she asked "What might you mean, impolite?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:59 pm

The chain sprung and wraped around her hart "even a demon will die if there hart is crushed, thats the problem with being only one. I wouldt touch it again or it will kill you it will allso kill you if you break my condition, and my condtion is that you abandon that body and your own will to become part of us, in this way we will get even stronger even faster, you have ten seconds"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:05 pm

Another sigh. "I'll just be recreated by my father. I'll just be back before anyone misses me." Water smiled. "That boy is starting to wake up."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:14 pm

he lauged "Like we care! his body is ours, we'll use im if we want and we'll kill him if we want! now then you broke my condition! you are definitly going to die!" the sharp chain wraped around her hart and squesed tightly
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:46 pm

Water started to close her eyes. Then began to laugh. "You oldies might need a heart. Me, that's not the case. Satan's very daughter is who I am. The heart is to keep up human appearances to the fullest." then she tore the chain out of her chest, nothing at the end. "The mortals must be wondering what we're doing. Just go back to the dormant state and we'll be off."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:48 pm

"why this is all going so well... I think I'll kill them and leave him with a nice suprise when he wakes up" Stef could hear them now but was powerless do do anything "we want to see him suffer even more"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:52 pm

Water shook her head. "No. If you do, I'll contact my father and tell him that you about your failure. Then again, he might already know. But not about who your host is. Teehee." water laughed a cute laugh.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:55 pm

"like we care! if worst come to worst we'll just kill him and move on, theres a chain around his hart two and he actualy needs his we'll kill him if we want but we'd rather he kill himself" he walked past her to there freinds "Stef is something wrong?" "my name is leagen" a chain plwed trhough Khet's side, it would have been his hart of he wast so fast "for we are MANY!" another chain went for his head
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:04 pm

((no. can this happen later? this is isn't what is in my mind. Maybe in the last of the prince arcs.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:04 pm

((it hapans allot))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:05 pm

((could you edit? it'd be appreciated if no one dies just yet. We don't want the grim raper to come.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:06 pm

((the who? but honestly what did you expect? but who siad anyone died?))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:12 pm

((grim raper=kris.))
    Becky punched the chain off course. "Don't think I did that for you." Kris got out his scythe with hesitation. "I don't know what I could do."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:14 am