TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

2 posters

Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3

keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 Empty Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:58 pm

The group walked through the woods. What happened to the road? It's now a dirt path cutting through a dense forest. Things didn't seem right, but nothing was wrong. Just a strange feeling of being watched. Becky looked to the right, then the left, but saw nothing but trees and a few birds. Kris was again carrying alot a food, he was the pack mule of the group.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:49 am

Stef was actualy still asleep, and bandaged up. He was still recovering but with all the demons around they coldent wait, Khet was carring him. Khet didnt seem tired, he was stronger than he looked and the fact that it was stef, who didnt weigh that much to begen with this wasnt a hinderance
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:09 pm

Kris looked around at the forset that looked kinda creepy. He tried to lighten the situation by smelling th air and saying "The trees have a nice smell of pine."

Becky just nodded, she was thinkinig of something. Try and guess who it is.

Meanwhile, someone was watching them. The person looked at the group, inspected each one closely. "Legion's on the sleeping one." a woman's voice said. "How to get close...or turn them against one another..." she spotted becky, and the figure blushed. "Got it."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:16 pm

Stef was oddly at peace in such out of context conditions, his breathing was slow and even as he felt himselfe against Khet he wouldent have agreed to being caried but they thought it best not to wake him
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:38 pm

Night was falling. All around the voices of the nocturnal animals could be heard.

Becky sat down on the grass in a claering they arrived at. "Let's stop here for the night. I wonder if there's a spring." she looked to the rest of the group, most were still dirty from the week before with the demons and all. "I'll go look." she said as she got up and went into the forest, searching.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:49 pm

Stef had woken up a few hours ago and was now reaplying his bandages, he was able to take most of them off now thanks to the healing spells. He streched and made an adorable sound "how did we get here?" he asked innocenlty
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:57 pm

Kris just shook his head. "We walked. How in the hell do you think we got here?" soemtimes people can be so ignorant.

Becky searched for a while, then finally found it. A nice clear spring full of smooth rocks. Becky stripped down and went into the spring. She sat for a while, the nice cold water feeling good on her skin.

Someone was watching her. The one that was following the group was watching becky from within the trees. It shifted into a familiar form-that of khet.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:59 pm

Stef didnt like how kris had suddenly beome "Well I was asleep for all of it..."
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:20 pm

Kris felt stupid. He scratched his head. "I forgot."

Becky was still relaxing in the spring's clear waters. A shadow hung over he all the sudden. Then a familiar voice said "You look good." She turned around to see khet. or-it looked like khet. Becky's fac e grew redder than a tomato as she rushed to cover herself with her arms.

The figure in the form of khet turned and wlaked away, smiling as a blush went on it's face.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:22 pm

Khet ((the REAL keht)) explained "I caryed you" he said hapily huging him "Mou-kun! injurys..." Khet let go sort of instantly "oh sorry"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Becky dried off and ran to the rest of the group, the blush still covering her face. Sghe reached the rest of the group, all minding there own business. "There's a spring over there." she said, pointing the direction she came from.

Kris looked to khet and stef. "Go on. I need to clean off." he said.

Last edited by keymaster of souls on Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:28 pm

((D@MN and I had such a great hotspring scene planed!))

Stef noticed becky "is something wrong?" he asked innocnetly from where he sat
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:36 pm

Kris looked at them "Well? Go!"((just so you can go along with it. I'm just too nice.))

Becky looked at stef. "N-no! I-It was nothing!" she denied, nervous as hell. she sat down by the food and picked out a mango.

Last edited by keymaster of souls on Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:38 pm

((who said they were disapointed????????? (o///o)"))

Stef was statring to worry "then... are you sick?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:42 pm

Just before she took a bite becky replied "N-no. I'm just-um-thinking about things."

Kris laid down on the grass to wait for his turn in the spring.
    ((go ahead with the sequence.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:44 pm

((umm.... sh1t!!!!! I forgot!))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:47 pm

((aw hell. Just try to remember or just make it up on the spot.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:49 pm

((no because A. they never acted disapointed and B. this is pointless just eidt))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:57 pm

((edited both posts.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:01 pm

her nneveriess was way to noticable now "you look like youve seen a ghost" Khet said mater of factly
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:04 pm

Becky's face grew even redder than it already was because of what he said. But you saw me. "J-just go! I want to eat!" she yelled, taking a bite out of the mango.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:07 pm

Khet wanderd off "alright alright jeeze" he went to the spring mumbling to himself but the warm water soon made him forget his troubles "ah this is the best" he said leaning back
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:18 pm

((doulbe post for now.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:19 pm

Khet relaxed by himself with no other events hapaning he was pretty sure the presence he felt was his freinds back at the camp but he had no real way to be sure
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:35 pm

Becky was still eating the mango, still thinking. But...I thought he wasn't interested. Forget it. Drop the subject.

Kris looked and saw stef. "Are you going to wait there? Go find something to do. Or go join him."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:54 am