TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 2 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 2 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

2 posters

Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3

Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:36 pm

Stef's face went all red "what!?!?"

((what the crap happaned to the demon?))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:46 pm

((didn;t plan anyhting for khet. But I guess I could...hehehe.))
    Kris laughed. "Just kidding. Could you cook something? Not to bother."

The demon that haunted becky changed form again. To that of stef. The stef impersonator walked up behind khet and said "Mou-kun. My love."((no one will know it's a demon until later.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:56 pm

Khet's head (metaphoricaly) exploded "Stef-chan" he said regaing his composure
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:11 pm

The stef impersonation was working. The stef form bent over and kissed khet on the forehead before walking off.
    ((I'll do something liek this for everyone.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:16 pm

after coming to Khet realised Stef couldent posibly be that farward but he didn't care. After drying off and geting dressed Kh went back to the camp and huged Stef incecantly this was not out of the ordinary anyway so no one suspected anything Stef had finished cooking lunch and was still in his apren
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:52 pm

Kris ate quickly. "My turn!" he ran to the spring and jumped in. He then sat there, relaxed from the heat.

The figure that tricked everyone changed form yet again. Not to a familiar form, but instead to a woman in tight leather. The woman walked to kris and stroked his hair. Kris looked up to see the woman. She got up and walked away.

Kris got dressed and ran to the group, and like all of them didn't talk about the experience. "Stef's turn."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:19 pm

Stef sat in the water it was sort of acvard but the rape victim Stef had a hard time being alone or removing clothing. He felt comfort in the notion that no one would see him and sank a little bit in to the water, the heat soothed his injurys and his mind he would be able to for the first time in weeks let hes gaurd down, he gave an overstresed sigh and tryed to relax. Leigon seemed discontent but for once the manevolace was not directed at him so he did not care. Being so grossly oversexed before Stef still hated his body, he tryed to forget what it reminded him of and look at the soothing scenary, again leigons seemed troubled
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:33 pm

The figure in the shadows thought. What could I use this time? it thought about it, then finally...AHA! it changed into the form of-Izumi? What the? It walked out to the spring, step after soft step. Once it was behind stef, it knelt over and began to play with his hair.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:00 pm

Stef let pout a grilsih shreek and fliped over to the other side of the pool as Liegon fired out a chain to her "back for more are we b*tch! this time I'll kill you!"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:09 pm

((I cou;ldn't think of anyone else for that.))
    The izumi imposter silently ran off, like nothing happened. As she ran, the chain hit the back of her leg, it bled actual blood. No freakish animal parts.

Last edited by keymaster of souls on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:11 pm

((dont ignore my attack!))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:12 pm

((Edited just for you.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Khet heard something "I think Leigon may be attacking again!" they all adshed off
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:58 pm

Kris got up, picking his scythe up. "Aw hell. Why now?"

Becky followed khet silently. What could be going on? Was he attacking someone?
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:04 pm

Stef just sat there awkwardly as chins with minds f there own tred to grab her, the whole thing was desturbing
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:35 pm

((eeeeeeewwwww. chain rape. and she's eight. You said I had problems...I couldn't think of anyone else for stef. I thought about khet, but I already used it.))
    The izumi imposter jumped, ducked, and sidestepped to avoid the chains. She ran into the trees, hidden and possibly far away.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:27 pm

((I meant because stef was naked but what ever))

Stef covered up behind some rocks imbarresed as all get out
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Becky and the gang arrived, ready fro battle. What they found...just look away while he covers himself. "Are you okay?" she asked.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:37 pm

Stef explaned later as he was dressed "but I thought seh died...."
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:48 pm

"Oh lordy, lordy, lordy." Becky said, her hand on her forehead. "Well, how will this get any better?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:36 pm

Khet was examining the blood "that izumi did not bleed..." he began "this one dose so they cant be the same..."
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:48 pm

Kris was starting to walk back. "I totally agree with whatever you just said."

Becky nodded. "I guess she has a look-alike. Well, the devil had to base her off of something."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:10 pm

Stef felt a little sorry in adtiton to humiliated, in his mind leigon had hurt another innocent person
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:32 pm

((another part of my crazy plan. You'll find out in a bit.))
    The night drew closer. It got darker, the owls were hooting, the crikets chuping.

Kris was at the camp, getting in bed. "That was a crazy day."

Becky walked to the camp silently.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:55 pm

do to leigon's attacks they had decided to take turns watching Stef sleep, Khet had insisted on taking the first watch ((watching your uke sleep is such a creepy seme thing...))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:34 pm