TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 4 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 4 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 4 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 4 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

2 posters

Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3

Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3

Post by Rasher204 Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:19 pm

Stef, instintivly, hid behind Khet
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:34 pm

Memory smiled. "Don't be afraid." she wallked around and bent over so she was eye level. "All I need is legion. It won't hurt a bit cutie."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:45 pm

In esance this was all he wanted, but he was (with good reason) afraid and not wiling to trust her
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:02 pm

Memory sighed standing up straight, hands on hips. She turned to becky with a lbush on her face. "You are a good kisser, rebecca."

Becky was furious. "You? You impersonated khet?" "Yes, I impersonated khetty-whetty."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:01 am

Khet was mad now "then that stef from before was- you.... B*TCH!"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:07 pm

Memory laughed a huge and rather human laugh. "You-hahaha!-you fell for it, too! hahahaha!"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:29 pm

Stef was just plain confused "then.... why.....why did you turn in to you little sister? that was just.... well weird"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:15 pm

Memory put her index finger along her lips. "Actually my older sister. I was made after her." then she smiled. "I guess I could've turned into rebecca..."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:28 pm

Stef was more or less sure that didnt make sense either, Becky was almost a mother to him, he loved her but not romanticaly in that way, he sort of just looked confused

Khet knew she didnt show up for the convorsation "no mater what I wont let someone like you who toys with people get you hands on my Stef-chan" he said with a tone of supreme seriousness
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:00 pm

"Aw, why? Is it because I just humilated you? Is it because you don't want what's best for stef-chan?" memory was having a good time. This was her hobby.

Becky threw a punch at memory, connecting with her cheek. "Don't ever say that! Khet always wants what's best!"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:35 pm

Leigon didnt want to die "we dont exactly LIKE this little b*tch but beter him then that bigger b*tch Stef-tan, we need your coperation" Stef noded "please dont address me so vulgerly..." he began "SHUT UP AND FIGHT B*TCH!" Stef produced chains, made them larger, separetd and floated in the air all around everyone as large sharpend rings that hoved to his will all of which flew at memory while wizzing past everyone else
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:16 pm

Memory attempted to dodge them by jumping and stretching around, avoiding this one but getting grazed by that one. The strange thing was, this demon didn't turn into an animal. It bled.

Becky got angry. memory tormented her, now she can't do antything? This was the last straw. "Stef! I'll give it a shot!"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:18 pm

The rings fell and disapeared
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:50 pm

((I planned this part out.))
    Becky threw a punch at memory, which memory dodged by moving her head. Becky threw memory to the ground, jumped on her and began to punch memory's face until it turned into khet's face. "Don't hurt me. I love you." memory's arm stretched under becky's shirt until she got punched. Becky was mad, taking her anger out on the demon. Then memory's face turned inot stef's. "Please don't hurt me." then becky backed off. Memory laughed, it didn't fit with stef's face, though. "So easy to fool."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:55 pm

Chains apeared from points in the wals to wrap around the still pined memory's arms and legs
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:05 am

Kris woke up to find-ok, faint again.

Becky again jumped on memory and began to beat the crap out of her. "You won't ever get ghim ever! Ever ever EVER!" blood began to drip from memory's mouth. "Bye bye." memory said, disappaering into hellfire.

Well, oblivion isn't all that bad. It's actually quite nice. memory thought.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:12 am

Stef released the chains just as they were about to beat him up, and slumped down to the floor panting Khet was inwardly kicking himself for not being of more help
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:19 am

Becky was breatrhing shallow breaths. Serves her right! she thought, punching the ground. Then she took a few deep breaths and got up on her feet. Becky walked over to stef and rubbed his back. "Are you ok?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:34 am

Stef hadnt noticed her at first "y-yeah I'll be okay" he said calming down a little, how many more demons would come after him, he was realising now how much danger he had been puting his freinds in
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:44 am

In hell, satan was furious. "That's it. I give up. Legion, you stay on earth all you want." then he grinned. "Not like it's my problem when you go berzerk."

((end. Any ideas for the new arc? because I was thinking about making my other character idea, the ten-year-old healer.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:46 am

((yeah K))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:51 am

((pm me the ideas oyu might have. I'll try to get started on that character soon.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:21 pm

((Im working with some ideas but nothing is enugh to be posted yet))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:31 pm

((I'll just introduce the newest addition to the gang in a bit.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:06 pm

((K I was going to bring in Khet's DAD! Bloody Caesar

Caesar: you are nothing but a lifless dark pupet

Khet: (your wrong)

Caesar: you are capable of having neither desires nor emotions

Khet: (your wrong)

Caesar: to you, all that maters is wheather someone is worth killing or not

Khet: your wrong!

Caesar: I am not, after all thats the upbrining you were given....... next time on TOP!))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:19 am