TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 3 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 3 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

2 posters

Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3

keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:59 pm

((one of the major parts to my plan is now.))
    Becky decided to sleep somewhere else. A long and pointless day. Except that one thing. No, it was too out of the ordinary. He'd never do that. Becky thought as she tried to make a comfortable spot in the grass.

The impersonator was cracking up inside. Too easy. I can't help it but... it transformed into-oh god-khet again. it walked silently to becky. Now we see what happens, and what info I can pull.

Becky opened her eye to see khet. Wait-was it? whatever it was, the khet sat down next to her. Becky was blushing. "What is your real name? I need to know." She was even more red-faced than before. She hesistated, not knowing if she should. The khet grew closer. "Rebecca. My name is Rebecca."

That might be all I can get. Now to finish it. the khet impersonator drew its face, its lips, closer to becky's. The lips finally met, then went open-mouthed. It went like that for a few minutes, then the imposter drew back and walked into the forest. "You're a good kisser, Rebecca."
    ((technically, this is yuri. The imposter is a girl. Crazy, eh?))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen Part 7-The Eternal Children Part 3

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:35 am

((her faces in order? (o///o) , (0///0)! , (>///<) , (-///-) , (^///^) ))

Stef slept silently, his breathing was soft and faint as his face fell in to a serene rexaed deminor, it
    was reliving to see the normal stressed and worryed Stef so calm, his etherial faces while sleeping and his cute, dazed faces in the mourning were what made this job rewarding
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:43 am

Kris turned in the makeshift bed. To the right. Then the left. Finally, he got up. "I can't sleep."

On the contrary, becky was sleeping sound as a liitle child. her face still had the blush, she was probably dreaming something good. Her dreams did come true.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:46 am

Something was troubling Khet, his shift should have ended a while ago, where the heck WAS she, he had to sleep eventualy but he couldent as long as Stef was unatended to, he called for Kris to stand in while he whent looking for her
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:52 am

Kris nodded his head. He now has something to do while he is awake. Kris sat next to the sleeping stef, his calm face was actually comforting. It was a rare site.

Becky couldn't hear people calling her name. It just blended into the dream she was having.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:00 pm

"where the he11 could she be? OI BECKY YOUR SHIFT IS UP!" Khet had decent vission in the dark when he felt something, or someone rush behind him
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:25 pm

The figure ran quickly and silently before khet suspected anything. Close one.

That didn't blend into the dream. Becky rose and saw khet again. She quickly scrambled onto her feet and dusted herself off. "K-khet. I-um-I want to thank you."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:30 pm

Khet was genuinly confused "for.... what?"

Stef queitly murmured in hsi sleep, he almost always had nightmares, tonite would be no exeption, Leigon had taken to hurting him in his sleep where no one could help him "n-no please I dont wanna do that owch it hurst s-stop!" all this was said in his sleep
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:26 pm

Becky was confused. "Remember? I told you my name, you gave me...a kiss."

Kris shook stef, not knowing what else to do. "Hey! It's ok! We're all here!"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:28 pm

That didnt sound like khet "I... did ..... what!?!?.... I havent left the tents all nite...."

Stef began to scream as chains rose from his body, leigon was having fun and he didnt want Kris ruining ot
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:39 pm

Kris quickly grabbed his scythe to block a few of the chains. That's it. I need to get some help. he ran to find the others.

Shock. "Then who did?" becky asked, not getting an answer. "I'll-I'll-I'll KILL THAT S.O.B.!" The old becky was back.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:41 pm

Khet though he had seen someone "besides I already know your real name anyway"

Setf writhed uncmfertably, in his dream his insides were being ravaged by chains, on the outside liegon was attacking (more chain rape!)

((posted in ape escape))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:52 pm

((you said I had problems. Rolling Eyes ))
    Becky calmed down. "Really? what is it, then? How do you know?"

Kris ran behind a thick tree for cover. Where are they?
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:55 pm

Khet smiled "I know how to get information from people with out them even knowing Rebecca"

Stef woke up to find that a difrent danger was eminating from him and he did his best to pulll back the chains
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Becky blushed as he said her name. She looked off to the side. "Stef told you, right?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:11 pm

he put his arms behind his head as he walked "yeah but to be fair he did'nt know that he told me, I just asked if becky was short for anything, when he said it was I asked if it was becka, when he said no I knew what it had to be"

Stef had cointained all but one of the chains which was whiping him in the face "ouch help!"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:34 pm

Kris ran to stef and tried to hold the chain away from him with his scythe.

Becky couldn't stand it. He knew her real name. "Wait-what was that?" she asked. hearing stef's voice.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:40 pm

Stef tred to catch it as it zoomed around the scythe but it only grew longer and continued to hit him, his nose was going to break if this kept up
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:43 pm

Becky became worried. "Oh god no." she ran in the direction of the screams, tears in her eyes. Don't hurt him.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:03 pm

As they ran in they found Stef just being attacked by leigon and not the other demon
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:10 pm

Becky ran to stef and tried to restrain him. "Khet! Help me out!"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:29 pm

Khet helped and eventualy leigon let up "t-thanks guys" he said whipeing blood fromhis pretty face
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:44 pm

Everyone sighed in unison. Things are gonna be better.

"Legion is a little too rowdy for you." a woman's voice said.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:58 pm

Stef looked around nerviously Khet felt the same presence as before
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:22 pm

Out from the trees came a tall and slender woman in tight black leather. "Hello everoyne. My nmae is Kinen, but you may call me Memory."

Kris took one look and fainted, a huge blush on his face.

Becky stared at memory. "Who are you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:12 pm