TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 4 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 4 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 4 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 4 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

2 posters

Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless

keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:09 pm

Becky grabbed legion by the neck. "Let him sleep."
    ((you didn't give me much with this one. I'm, on it!))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless

Post by Rasher204 Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:27 pm

Leigon laughed a little "do you think we are just this body?" he began when Stef, still injured grabed some of the chains "I wont let you" he pulled on them in effect restricting Leigon "hurt" he pulled him directly towrds him not careing that he was getting hit "them!" he willed leigon back, standing up for himself for once felt good
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:30 pm

Becky hugged stef a little bit. "I'm proud of you. you've come a long way."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Stef was hurt, but then again he always was, he sia dnothing but squesed back

Khet had been trynbg to get over to there side of the room but he simled now even though he was so troubled
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:16 pm

Kris was finishing up eating in silence. He wasn't part of the conversation, and he didn't want to be. He looked at becky holding stef and smiled. She reminds me of lucy so much.
    ((so, pm me ideas for the next part of the arc.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:20 pm

((dont have any))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:25 pm

((I want to introduce lucy, she'll be an npc. Do you want to make khet's siblings?))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:26 pm

((who's lucy? and yes I will make them))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:33 pm

((kris' adopted sister that looks exactly like becky.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:36 pm

((yeah what ever, actualy I was thinking that we should end it after leigon is removec, Lotz will be dead so Stef will actualy be king so they all move to the castle and live there))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:49 pm

((and then we do a time-skip series?))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:07 pm

((no then end it))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:16 pm

((aw...why can't we just continue the series somehow?))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:40 pm

((it would seem drawn out if we did that, how about we DO have a time skip, a rather long one, and then tell the story from a differnt point of veiw, so like...... Becky's son is traviling around with Jei (in a differnt body now) when a wanted poster with Jei's face, but only alive and clear instructions not to harm is relased by Stef, they realise that this is his way of asking for help, they arrive at his castle only to be attacked by strange creatures with giant wrenches))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:48 am

((sounds dandy. I want to have an epilogue and author's notes for the first series after it ends. You makiin' khet's siblings?))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:53 am

((I'll save them for part 2, how long should the skip be, I was hopeing Stef would look like this:
    Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 4 Guilty-gear-2-overture-ky-kiske-character-artwork-small
    Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 4 Kynf1
    so how long dose that LOOK like? hes 14 now...))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:55 am

((Dear god! in ten years he looks rather dashing!))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:59 am

((lets abandon the (())s the thread is over anyway))

well, yeahhe has to at least LOOK like a king! it would be weard if he stayed all shota

Jei's new body is going to have the power to "consicrate weapons in to the service of the gods" thus making devine weapons in addition to demon ones

so Ill make Stef II, and Jei II when the time comes Khet Becky and Kris can wait I geuss but Becky's kid could be made but lets FINNISH PART ONE IN THE NEXT THREAD!: confrontation!
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:02 am

Ok. Wasn't there some sort of tourney?
    BTW: I was thinking becky at the end of the series confesses love to khet.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:07 am

oh yeah.............................

um... now its rigged

Lotz vs Stef
    Ceaser vs Khet (somone jumps in to help)
    Histoka vs Becky
    Tamaki vs Kris

we should leave part one so that it could go either way pairing wize and then not elaborate TO much after the skip since its from a differnt character's point of veiw
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:50 pm

You know what happens with becky. Well then:
    Next time-Confrontation! Famnily meets family!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:25 am