TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 3 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 3 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

2 posters

Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless

keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:25 pm

Becky threw her fist in into legion's face. "Sh-shut up." She returned the hug given by stef. "And now ty's..." she sniffed. "That lotz...killed him."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 8-The Father and The Fatherless

Post by Rasher204 Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:31 pm

Stef flet her heartbeat, and her inner insecuritys, he wanted to help "Becky.... Im sorry" was all he could say before Leigon got back up "oi Ruth was it?, let me explain something for yeh, Becky here, whos name is Rebeca, is all teary about some guy that that blond kid on the thrown killed, and she loves Khet, Stef-tan whore pig over there lost his mother at an early age and was raped and beaten for years and uears untill..."
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:41 pm

Becky was in tears as she grabbed legion by the skull and the other hand began to punch his throat. "SHUT UP! SHUT UP YOU SON OF A..." then she collapsed on the ground.

Kris looked at them all. "I was seven, and my family was killed in front of my eyes. My adoptive sister ran away, and I'm looking for her." he sai this without the slightest emotion on his face. He shrugged. "I've learned how to never cry anymore."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:45 pm

Leigon was subdued, Khet was still missing and Beckey was crying for the first time in a while

Stef tryed to pick her up "I cant really fix any of our problems, but I know what I can do, I can, WE can get rid of Leigon, defeat Ceaser and my brother, avenge Ruths parents and... and stay close" he was speaking from the heart
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Becky looked at stef and hugged him with one arm. "Th-that's why I protect you. You're all that's left."

Ruth looked around. "Where's Mr K?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:29 pm

Stef looked around "I dont know....." then he remembered something "Im sure he'll be back Mou-kun loves us, but Becky, Im NOT all you have left, Ruth likes you, Kris, Mou-kun, and me to, we ALL love you Becky!"

Khet was alone in a crowd when someone bumbed in to him "ever heard of excuse me?" someone yelled at him "I dont care who I lash out at.... it might as well be you" he siad in a bone chilling voice which scattered the crowed if Ceaser was here then was his mother? Were his brother and sister? He knew they would come after him but wait, that means they would come after THEM as well! "wait I cant be selfish, I need to keep them all alive" he said running back
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:33 pm

Becky smiled and hugged everyone. "Thank you guys. I-I love you all too."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:02 pm

Khet returned just after everyone was done hugging "its dangerious here we need to leave for now" he said all of the sudden
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:07 pm

((aw...he shoulda joined in. Oh well.))
    Becky nodded. "Ok, but why exactly?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:56 am

"I dont know but we cant stay, they'll be here any minute" he said looking around
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:53 pm

Becky wanted to ask 'who?', but decided not to. It must be bad. She grabbed ruth and was prepared to go.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:25 pm

As they moved through the crowd they happaned upon many afordale inns, but stoped at a particualry crowed cheap one, its safer when there are more whitnesses" he explain "I really ont want anything bat to happan to you" he said addressing all of them but perhpas accedntaly perhaps not so, looking at becky
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:10 pm

Becky nodded, a slight redness to her cheeks. No, He doesn't like me. He's already said so.

Ruth looked around and saw all the people. "Are we going to get enough rooms?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:22 pm

"My family are assassins, individual rooms is to risky the more of us in one place the beter" he said looking for a desk of some kind
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:36 pm

Becky was slightly mad at this. But, whatever. "We will have to set up some kind of wall. You know-" she tilted her head to ruth.

Kris spotted the front desk, a small line of customers in front of it. "Over there."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:42 pm

they arranged a room that night, a single but rather large and open one with no doors or windows, a fire pit in the center kept it bright and warm, small cots had been aranged and a curtan made out of spare blankets had been errected covering a big cuhunk of the room, but it was not quite late enugh to consider sleep
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:48 pm

Becky set some sheets on the floor and a pillow.

Ruth lsat down on the sheets, her stomache rumbling. "Mommy? What can we eat?" "Don't call me mommy. Maybe...big sis."

Last edited by keymaster of souls on Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:51 pm

((what part of "it was much to early to even consider sleep" confused you/ posted on ape!))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:54 pm

((oh. I'll edit.))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:00 pm

((edited.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:16 pm

they had scarelsy enugh food left, as they ate leigon poped out and friecly gobbled up Stef's food, and any food that was given to him, they were attacked anyway so he would get the nutrants of the food but still feel hungry
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:42 pm

Ruth tapped legion on the head with her spoon. "Bad Legion!"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:46 pm

Leigon went to punch her, hard when Stef moved in the way and got slamed against a wall "Put up or shut up or lie with the rest!" he yelled at her
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:53 pm

Ruth looked at her bowl. "Stupida Idiota."
    ((you can guess what it means. "Stupid Idiot"))
    Becky patted ruth on the head. "That's right."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:56 pm

"Stef-tan, Give away your faith everlasting in your soul for just five minutes, or I wont let you sleep tonite at all"

((APE))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:43 pm