TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Rebecca Zelzen part 2-return home - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 2-return home - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 2-return home - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 2-return home - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 2-return home - Page 2 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 2-return home - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 2-return home - Page 2 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 2-return home - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

2 posters

Rebecca Zelzen part 2-return home

Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Rebecca Zelzen part 2-return home - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 2-return home

Post by Rasher204 Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:10 pm

"eh... umm well my mom was some sort of whore.... but she dint want to be... I dont really remember her that much... I worked as a slave for a few years untill someone misook me for a girl and piad to rape me then I was a whore and a slave untill last week when I ran away and found Becky..." that was the most deppresing thing ither of them had ever heard "and I guss my dad was a king or something but the prince killed him.... um.... I'm trying to look more like a boy... and hopefully my injurys will heal soon" "uh Stef we wanted to hear about you not what happaned to you" "oh... well I..." he hadnt had a chance to develop much of a personal life yet
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Rebecca Zelzen part 2-return home - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 2-return home

Post by Rasher204 Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:15 pm

((I know this is a doube post but there not hapaning in the same place))

Lotz sat on a makeshif thrown, really a modifyed chair with gold added to it "any day now... shi... the'll have to break down... shi shi" Histoka dashed in from the shadows "your highness 'that' is ready" "shi shi shi she exelent! we dont have to wait another minute! ... ahaghuah! my hart wont stop beating!" Histoka was a bit confused "... your highness?" Sevral knives flew at the hammer guy and killed him "shi shi shi gotta... calm... down! shi shi" he was biteing his lip so hard that he was bleeding "soon I can let go.... shi shi shi and vent myself on that little sh1t"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:46 am

Uncle ty put his hand on stef's shoulder. "You've had a rough life." he turned his head to see if becky was eating, which she was. He turned his head back. "One day during training she-" A blushing becky yelled again "That's enough! Let's just have dessert!" trying to change the subject. "Besides, you said you wouldn't talk about that time." Uncle ty smiled. "Another time she-" "That one too!"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:49 am

Stef felt a warm contentment about those two, for the first time he felt as though he was part of something, even though he really hadnt said or done much

===

there were three bodys at the foot of the thrown now "shi shi... allright... *huf* thats beter... Histoka, get ready to start 'it' soon"

((should the raid begen now?))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:00 pm

((after this night. Which is after this post, and if you want to post stef's dreams.))
    Everyone was sleeping, in their own little dream worlds. You all know what becky's dream world is, now you'll see uncle ty's. He is sitting at a table, his enitre family with him. His wife and three sons are all sitting at the table, but stef and becky are joining them. Everything is peaceful, evrryone having a good time.
    ((stef's turn for a dream if you want. Otherwise, you can just say it's morning.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:06 pm

Leigon had been in Stef's dreams since he had goten the chains, hurting him, he wimpered slightly as he slept, but then the warm feeling that Ty and becky had left him with slowly begain to bring him in to a more peacfull state, he relaxed and sliped in to pleasent dreams

Suddenly a red and orange light danced all alloong the compound, "FIRE!" nearly every building was burning, many of the solders had to serve as firemen now. The remaing solders faough the prince's gaurds leaving three individuals to move freely, these were Lotz, Hostoka and someone new "Fire is just beutifull!" the new guy siad spining in place, he looked rather rediculuss "shi shi keep you mouths shut and focus on finding him"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:24 pm

Uncle ty woke up, faintly hearing something, though still thinking it's his imagination. He took a look out the window, and saw the fire. "Becky! Stef! Wake up and get dressed NOW!!!" becky got over to the window that uncle ty was at. "What's going on?" she asked, rubbing one eye. Then she looked. Ty got his armor on and woke up stef. "You've got to flee. The prince is attacking." Stef was horrified. Becky was mad. "Why can't we help fight?" ty sighed. "Fine. If anyhting goes wrong, I'll cover your escape." They all went into town where the soldiers were fighting. The soldiers spotted ty. "Lietenant Tyler Grei! Now we can win!"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:31 pm

Stef met Becky at the back door and saw that everything was burning "he dosnt even care.... that people are dieing..." just then Lotz and his people met up with their home "shi shi this is the place right" "yes, we wouldent leave the boy to the fire, to big of a risk" the blond guy spok up "what and UGLY house! you shopuld have burned it Histoka-chama" "STOP CALLING ME THAT!" "shi shi dont waste any more time, we have to move befor ethey escape!"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:36 pm

Becky grabbed stef and dragged him through a secret alley out to the battle in the town. She pointed to some of the prince's forces. "Kill them-NOW." Then backy stared to punch soem of the prince's soldiers.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:39 pm

Knive grew from the prince's sholder cuntering the punch and wraping her hands in razor wire "she shi tell me where he is and I wont pull" Tamaki and Histoka dashed in to the ally
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:11 pm

Becky was confused. "How did you find my secret alley? Only I know about it." "I have my ways. Ehi shi shi." Becky got annoyed. "You've got to stop that laugh. It just proves how much of an idiot you are." A giant axe cut the wire. "Becky, stef, get out of here. I'll hold him off."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:19 pm

"shi shi I dont have time for you" Knives apeared from his hands "bye bi!" ((his own version of "bye bye")) the knives flew past Ty with out cutting him, then he took a step farward and winced as he was cut "how did you?... you missed!" "shi shi figured it out yet?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:38 am

Ty breathed heavily, he was too old for this. "Becky, there's something I'd like you to know." more knives flew at ty, half of them blocked while the others hit his side. "I named you rebecca after my wife, who was killed on a trip along with my three sons. NOW GO!" Becky ran with stef far into the Wild Hills, where no sane man would ever go into, with tears flowing down her cheeks. shink shink shink shink shink shink! knives sank into ty's chest.
    ((is it ok if the next thread doesn't have the prince in it? I'm going to introduce a few other characters instead.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:29 pm

"there geting away... because of you... porcupine!" Ty did knid of look like one now, with so many knives in him "shi this is for wasteing my time" he opened up his hands to reveal a string of floating kniveswhich widened and widened in to a very long line of knives, which eventualy became a ring of knives in the air above Ty, two other such rings were made "shi shi bye bii!" all the knives fell as they closed in on him "ehi shi? dead are we?.... to bad, Shi but tell me why, why arrent you going after them!?!?" "d-did you see where they went?" "yeah so what? Even if they go in to hell itself you still need to go AFTER THEM!... or do you want to go to hell now?" they all ran farward to the hills, Lotz followed them "shi shi useless.. all of you"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:55 pm

((the Wild Hills is a place where hell and earth meet. demon weapons will have little to no effect on the beasts there.))
    After battling a few beasts from the depths of hell, becky and stef fled the Wild Hills. They searched for a town, where they hoped to stay for a few days.
    ((should I end?))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:58 pm

Stef looked back, the entire town was gone now, not just burned down.... GONE! all that was left was scorched black earth

Back at the twon Lotz was finishing the last building off "shi shi that little F@#%... all me men are dead exept those two... we have to go around"

Setf looked to Becky, hopeing she would be allright
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:31 pm

The two were walking along, and as stef looked at becky, he noticed tears in her eyes. They stopped. Becky turned to stef, and hugged him tight, crying. "D-d-d-don't leave me ever." she buried her face in stef's shoulder. "You're all I have left. I-I-WAAAAH!" becky cried even harder.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:34 pm

Stef felt an odd mix of sympathy and disappointment in himself he had never felt before, he wanted to make her feel better but knew he wouldn't be able to "I wont leave... I promise" he said hugging her to try and help the situation.
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:54 pm

Becky looked up at stef, a small smile in the corner of her mouth but tears still present. "Thank you. Thank you." She sniffs a bit and they walk again.
    ((if you want to make one more post, go ahead. I'll end after that.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:54 pm

((nah I want to get this show on the road))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:56 pm

((to be continued...Stay tuned! Wink ))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:05 pm

((Cress seems to have abandoned this place and lost all traces of common sense, in light of this I may promote you ((to review my stuff)) in his absence with out permission...

I would like to bring in Khet/Mou-kun and try out Stef's weapons but they are all as yet unreviewed ((cress has not even posted in them)) and the storyline is having trouble advancing due to his negligence))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:28 pm