TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 5 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 5 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 5 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 5 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

2 posters

Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2

keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:50 pm

Water grinned, showing teeth. "Bye bye. You know daddy's only going to get you." then she poked a snke tongue out at them. the tree hit her, sending her flying back into a wall. "Now my form is complete."

Kris put his hand on stef's shoulder. "Everyone's fine. Becky and khet and take care of themselves." he turned away. I sure hope so.

Becky looked to the side with her eyes. "You're welcome." the blush still came on her face.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2

Post by Rasher204 Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:48 pm

Lotz fired an aray of razor knifes and wires

Tamaki created a forrest of tree thick vines from benith

Histoka created a paper sheild around their parimiter

Khet let loses a lightning Kunai in to the array of knives to add lightening to the wires and blades
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:01 pm

An inhuman cry of pain and defiance came from the middle of the attacked target. The demon was now dead.

Deep in hell satan saw his childeren's failure. "I'll have to make another, more perfect child."((I will mae a new one, and I've got some plans for her. hehehe.))

Becky walked towards the ruins and found a body of a humanoid mix of animals decaying into fire.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:12 pm

Stef was deeply worryed about his freinds but did not want to worry Kris, he stared out a window when he saw smoke, his very injured idy jolted with fear
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:29 pm

It was done. The demons were dead, no one chasing them. At last a little peace. Becky turned to khet, looking down and to the left. "L-let's go check on stef."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:33 pm

Khet noded and gave a slight "mmmn" noise as they dahed off

For Lotz today was a great victory even if Stef had illuded him"shi shi they wont be bothering me again! shi good work you two shi shi I'll have more money farwarded to your accounts as usual" Histokay like a loyal dog smiled "you are to kind" Lotz lauged "I know" they went to drink and relax somewhere
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:37 pm

They made it to the hospital, full of worry. Kris was waiting for them. "Stef's fine. I'll take you to him."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:41 pm

Stef was sort of bandaged up at this point "e-everyone? are you all okay?" he asked sitting up a little
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:55 pm

Kris sat down and read his magazine again.

Becky just smiled and replied "I'm fine. You know me, I'm a tough girl."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:14 pm

Stef relaxed somemore "I know but I still get worryed" he was compleatly ignoring how beaten up he was" Khet imeadetly ran over "Stef-chan!"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:17 pm

Kris looked at an ad for shampoo. He needed some.

Becky sighed and looked out the window. Why? Why not me?
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:30 pm

"what happaned to you?" Stef was reluctant to say it ".... leigend.... sort of well.... beat me up untill I passed out"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:48 pm

Becky looked back at stef. "Are you okay?" she asked.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:08 pm

Stef would never tell the truth, he tasted blood, his vission was blurry, everything hurt the healing magic had bairly allowed him to survive "I-I'm fine" he was in no way convincing
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:21 pm

Becky walked to stef and looked him in the eye. "Please get better. I need you. Without you...I have nothing." a tear went to her eye. "Ever since...ty..." she sat down and began to cry.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:28 pm

Stef couldent do anything as Leigon chose now to once again start punishing him, however before the smaller demon could throw a punch Khet grabed it and strugled to hold it back
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:32 pm

((can't do much.))
    Becky was still sorrowful, all she could see i her mind was ty's death. How the prince stabbed him with so many knives. All the blood. Nothing she could do.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:35 pm

((yeah I dont have anything eather))

"ILL KILL YOU YOU LITTLE SH1T! DIE!!!! DO IT YOU B1TCH DO IT!!!!" Khet held even tighter "Like h3ll you will!" Stef, beliving that Khet could restrain him trusted him and looked to backy, he held out a hand "were all here... please dont cry"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:01 pm

Becky wiped the taers from her eyes and took his hand. "Thanks."
    ((end. PM me ideas for the next arc.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:08 pm

((dont need to, dont have any at the moment))

Leigon ritherd and twiched with rage "D@MN IT STEF! DIEDIEDIEDIE!" he pucnhed at him in the air but was still restraned by Khet
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:35 pm

Kris finally put down the magazine and helped khet restrain stef's other hand.
    ((part 3 or this arc? I astill have one last demon child. and a few things that will be funny. It involves a khet form. hehehe.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:23 pm

((what ever))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:49 pm

((fine then. End. This arc is to be continued.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:02 pm