TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 3 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 3 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

2 posters

Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2

Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2

Post by Rasher204 Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:31 pm

"do you accept or not? asked Histoka plainly "no one wants to have their freinds sent to hell"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:38 pm

"Fine. We'll team up." becky growled. Kris was uneasy, but the demon was a little more scary than lotz.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:46 pm

"ehi shi fantastic~ so then bunny rabit, do you have a demon?" Stef who was hideing behind Khet clining to his arm in fear gave a tiny nod "Shi then we can handle the yellow one" Histoka pointed at the red one "Big guy! I want to test my power on you!" becky felt the same Tamaki spun in place as he spoke "What a CUTE little girl! but such an UGLY mask that simply wont do! perpair to die~! oh and I guess the rest of you boys can come with"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:10 am

((who was he talking to? If water, she'sd not here. Only flame. Flame is a seven foot giant with a wolf mask on, and water is a little eight-year-old. I thought I made clear the water isn't here, I never said she was.))
    Becky charged to battle, winding up her fist. Kris just walked forqward, pulling the scythe from his back.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:57 am

Suddenly odd paper figures resmbling humans coverd the area around the monster as he was distracted by them Khet dashed behind it and let loose some lightening, thisi did nit harm it but simply stuned it for a spit second, in which plants srung up all around it and wraped themselves in it, then as the paper men jumped on to the plants they enlarged to the size of tree trunks "EVERYONE! hit is with all you got!" knives, chains, fire, and wind slashes all flew at the demon in unison
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:04 pm

After the attacks becky let her fist hit the monster. The monster was a little inconvienienced. "RAAAR! Flame only want legion." then he turned to lotz and noticed the knives. "Thamutz too." Flame reached towards lotz.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:11 pm

((what about the big fire that paper men and plants would fuel?????)))

Lotz jumped on to the arm and ran up to the fae throwing knives in to the eyes allong the way, just as Stef held the arm in place with many chains
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:24 pm

((well, this is a bad excuse but DEMON!))
    Flame was frustrated. "RRRRRRAAAAAAA!!!" his other hand slammed the ground, creating a small shockwave.
    ((if nothing happens here he's just going to teleport away and let you guys fight.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:34 pm

((NO DONT!!!!!!!!!!))

thankfully Stef was to far away and Lotz was on the other arm so shockwaves did little, more plants held the second arm to the ground as thorns went allong the arm going up to the head

((these characters are CHEAP! I have half a mind to just let you kill stef, but dont you DARE teliport away thats not on your sheet anyway))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:45 pm

((I guess I shoulda mentioned the hellfire teleport.Rebecca Zelzen part 6-The Eternal Children part2 - Page 3 Anime_11But is there any way to escape? Ok, kill flame, but not wind or water. They are my favorites.))
    Flame made a defiant inhuman roar as he tried to break free. Little was done, for every plant snapped two took it's place. "You make mad! Satan kill!" becky walked onto his bound arm, and wound up her fist. "Not today." a punch hit flame's face, breaking off a piece of the mask, revealing a small bit of a sharp-toothed mouth.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:57 pm

((wait the plants are as big as TREES how by any streach of the imagination are we ment to survive you cheap @$$ and aparently he can grow to giant size and has knife proof eyes!))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:04 pm

((Then go ahead and kill him. I'm fine with it. He's not as cool as the other two.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:08 pm

((BUT WE THROUGH EVERYTHING we had at him and nothing worked, he just ignored everything! we have nothing else to try and I dont think that a puch can accomplish what a giant explosion could not!))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:19 pm

((fine. The next wave will kill him. Deal?))
    Everyone prepared for the final attack. Becky jumped back. "Now!"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:23 pm

((what am I suppose to say HERE??!!!????!?????!!!!???!))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:26 pm

((they attacked and killed him. Ne vermind, I'll do it.))
    Everyone tried their best attacks in unison again, but the broken mask let the attscks do more damage. Another defiant roar ansd the monster fell to the ground before disintegrating into hellfire.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:33 pm

"shi there probubly all that strong, no way we could kill them shi shi! we barly managed working together aginst one shi there shold be two others!...." He seemed to be genuinly frustrated "AHHHHHSHISHISHI I CANT KILL HIM YET! IWANTTOKILL IWANTTOKILL I WANT TO KILLLLLL YOU! but I cant!"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:36 pm

Becky was still irratated by lotz's laugh that always got on her nerves. Finally, she couldn't take the repeated laugh and yelled "Ehi Shi shi! I'm the prince, and I suck in my free time! Ehi Shi Shi! I like little boys! Ehi Shi Shi! I can't kill my own brother because of how pathetic I am!"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:41 pm

"SHI SHIIII I Cant kill her eather how awefull!" the mecinarys jisu sort of stood there "those demon b@stards will pay for making me wait! after we kill them! SHIIIII" they wanted to kill him also but were in the same situation
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:53 pm

((I don't know which demon to kill off first...they're b oth awesome...Let's see-Water I want to have becky fight on her own or with khet's help or something. not everyone at once. Wind is the responsible one that gets stuff done, like tykki I guess. I guess they could both come at the same time so that they don't get teamed up on by everyone.))

In the backround, on a faraway building water sat. She had been watching everyhting this whole time. "Stupid flame. For not doing anything, daddy is going to be mad and not bring you back. teehee. But I do know big sis' weakness now. Teehee." wind was standing behind her. "He stayed on task, unlike you."

Becky was still mad. "We can work together if you stop that f*cking laugh!" kris just sort of appaered like he had been ignored this whole time. "I really don't mind-" a stare from becky that says "I'll kill you if you say another word".
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:56 pm

"shi shi what laugh" Said Lotz who honestly did not see it
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:01 pm

Becky got even more mad. "Ehi Shi Shi! I just said it!"

Water got up and looked at wind, who knew what to do. They split up, going from two sides.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:03 pm

To devert their couce a multidtide of knives whent for them from Lotz's hands giving everyone time to rergoup and attack
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:06 pm

((you realize when I said "faraway" I MEANT Faraway.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:09 pm

((you didnt give a dsiance))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:10 pm