TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 4 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 4 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 4 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 4 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

2 posters

Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for

Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for

Post by Rasher204 Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:28 pm

Stef relaxed a little "t-thanks" Stef was able to feel safe in someones arms, more and more he was fining that he liked to be huged, before all of the unwanted physical contatc had ruined that for him but now he was learning that touch could be a warm thing as well
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:27 am

Jackpot! kris thought.((you can only guess what he did.)) Ruby stopped playing his guitar, and turned to walk away. Becky looked up at him, and asked "Who are you really?" Ruby smiled. "My real name is kyle grei." Becky's eyes flew open. "Y-y-you're ty's brother? But, your so young." Ruby smiled. "Ty was about twenty or thirty when I was born. I left to be a musician at age fifteen, and met saphire. We decided to keep our names secret. If you'll excuse me, I have to go." "Before you go...what was ty's family like? You know, his wife and kids?" Ruby smiled and slowly walked away, saying "His wife was beautiful, just like you. His sons were strong, just like you."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:32 am

Khet smiled a little "all you have left huh?" he said smugly but at the same time the statement, however arrogant was meant to be comforting, then he held Kris up by the back of his shirt "but this little nechrophiliac really needs help"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:41 am

Becky looked back, and saw-Dear God! What the? Becky let go of stef. "I'll be back." she walked over slowly to kris, still being hung in midair, and started to punch the living sh*t out of him. "You coulda' just used some money and paid the people in the club. You coulda' ASKED US!" D@mn khet. kris thought as he was being brutally beaten. Becky stopped. "Drop him." then she kicked the dancers body away.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:49 am

"I cant say I blame her kid, next time persue LIVING women! I'll show you ho... on second thought no I wont Stef~chaaan are you alright?" he said rushing over in a very flamboiant manor and huging him "I'll be fine, really"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:53 am

Becky just started to stomp off. "Let's go." she was dragging kris by the collar. "Ey! Khet! Stef-kun! It's time to leave this town. Grab as much food as you can."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:02 pm

Khet, extremly relutcantly puled out of their hug as the began to walk with Becky
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:35 pm

Kris was depressed. "I was only touching. I didn't-ow!" becky hit him against the wall. Becky grabbed all the mangoes she could carry in one arm.
    ((end. The next arc will possibly be in two parts.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:15 pm