TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 3 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 3 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

2 posters

Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for

keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:41 am

Becky snapped out of it. "How many times do I have to say it! Stef is a guy!" She started to blush. "I even...saw..." kris was shocked.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for

Post by Rasher204 Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:44 am

"I never said he was a girl" Stef disliked bing the subject of this kind of attention and was in a courner trying not to remember the bad times when his body was just a toy
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:43 pm

"Then why do you say stef-chan?" becky just sat back down. Kris was still shocked. "Y-you saw?" becky blushed again "Shut up! I wasn't trying anything!"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:50 pm

"because we are affectionate, something you wouldn't under... wait a second B!tch I'll KILL YOU!" a fight broke out as Stef, trying to ignore it approched ruby "I'm not sure whats going on but I dint want you to feel ignored, you said you didnt like that right?" he smiled kindly, his smile was bright and warm, something that both Becky and Khet treasured.
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:59 pm

Becky was beating khet off with her kicks while slipping on her knuckle claws. Kris just walked over to ruby and stef. He whispered "What should we do?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:02 pm

Stef looked over "about wh-" in turning over he saw this and his mood quickly shifted, he was extremely sad now "y-you two.... why?" Khet immediately stopped fighting to the point where he received a particularly hard blow in the stomach
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:08 pm

Becky took advantage of the situation and kicked khet in the face. "Take that!" She turned to stef. "What's wrong cutie?" Kris was confused. "Cutie? is he your boyfriend or something?" this made becky blush and khet angrier. "No. Not really." she answered.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:14 pm

Khet was already next to Stef, though no one had seen him move there "Stef-chan, no mater what hapans, even if things get bad again just no I only want to make you happy, so dont be sad alright" he looked up at him "what are you two SAYING?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:25 pm

((who said what are you two saying?))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:27 pm

((Stef (duh)))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:34 pm

"I'm sorry, but kris has this whole thing wrong." becky said, kicking kirs in the face. "Fighting amongst yourselves is a sign of weakness." saphire said, walking, though more strutting, over to the group. "Weakness, eh? You're weak. Can't stand up to one punch." becky said, angry at the 'weakness' comment. Ruby got to his knees, groveling. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I won't ever tell your secrets again." Saphire looked at the pitiful man. "Get up. You just won't get any food for...five days."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:37 pm

"your what all the fuss is about?" said khet thinking outloud "honestly I dont see it..." Stef realised that she was the one who killed for sport a small anger beagin to build up isdie, so small that he didnt even show it
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:44 pm

Saphire looked at the group. "Just hand over your money and you may leave. some of you may leave, that is." Kris raised his hand "Can I stay behind?" the answer was becky's foot in his face. Becky cracked her knuckles, which had knuckle claws on them, and got into her fighting stance. One leg off the ground, bent so the knee stook out, and one fist in front of her face and the other out in front.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:48 pm

Stef was still standing there "who has to stay?" he asked abruptly, was he going to go allong with it? its seemed unliklly but Stef had become dead serious
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:55 pm

Saphire pointed her finger at stef. "You could be useful." Then she moved her head to the side to avoid becky's fist. "I guess I have no choice." as fists flew at saphire, she got out knives and tried to stab and slash at becky, who dodged them with ease. "A little help here?" becky asked.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:58 pm

"I dont understand" stef said as his bands fell over his eyes "you work so hard for yourself, you care abut yourself to the point where you'll do anything, even kill to make yourself hapy.... but if you gave just a.... just a tiny bit of that consideration to the people you hurt, then maybe I could forgive you" this was compleatly unlike him "everyone, jump" he said swining a super weiged chain from his left hand at her as it plowed through a lightpost to get to her
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:07 pm

Kris jumped back "Jesus Christ!" Becky just backflipped in the air over the chain, and saphire grabbed ruby and jumped over it. Once they landed, saphire yelled "You leave me no choice. Ruby! Play your music!" Ruby examined the group. Next to becky, khet is the strongest. He got out his guitar and began playing a tune. the tune turned into a melody, and it wasn't any normal one. It was the spell Seductive Melody. The music began to reach khet.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:14 pm

wait a second where WAS Khet? he had jumped up but not landed yet.

Khet had puched off of the wall and laned behind his opponents under the desk at the shop behind them. I could get a cleen hit with a kunai or wires, but I dont want to kill that guy, I know! I'll sneak up behind him and hold my hands on eather side of his head and use that lightning spell! he'll be out for hours however his thinking was slowed by the music so he had not yet made his move

Stef had chains flationg up like tenticale, he was using manipulation, shaprening and chain creation now eight chains flew at safire from eight diffrenat directions, from below and above, from the left and the right and each point inbetween
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:29 pm

Saphire smiled. "D@mn." ruby stopped playing and rushed inside of the chains to save saphire. Becky smiled and waved. "Hope you like it in h3ll. Send me a postcard once you're there."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:33 pm

Stefs eyes widened he had never killed someone before... had he killed him "n-no! he retracted the cahins and ran over to him, he was still breathing, this man was like him, but for some reason he did not want to escape "why?" he looked up at her "What do you think human life is?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:54 pm

Saphire pushed ruby off of her. "Be useful!" Ruby started to strum his guitar. A, C, G, A, C... "What is this? I said useful!" Saphire turned to stef. She ran at him, throwing knives rapidly. Suddenly, a sliver of air swept the knives off course. "I don't like to fight beautiful women, but I need to protect a friend."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:58 pm

Khet had lost his chance but now the melody had stped so he was able to think up a new plan
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:05 pm

Becky ran to saphire, punching wildy, at unnatural speeds. "Wrath! Take that Whore!" Saphire was hit a few times, but this old girl had a few tricks. The next punch came, and saphire attempted to stab becky's hand. A scythe slashed the knife out of her hand. Becky looked at kris. "So the scythe isn't just for show?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:45 pm

Stef was mortifyed that he had nearly killed someone but Leigen wasnt, leagens rage at Stef gradualy built up

Meanwhile Khet lept up and through percise kunai down to cut off safire's esscpe
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:00 pm

Saphire was trapped. "Fine then." She ran at kris. Kris took a deep breath and slashed at her neck, killing her almost instantly. Kris leaned over the body. He reached towards it, attempting to remove-kick in the face from becky. Becky walked over to stef, who was still in shock. She hugged him from behind. "Everything's fine. You did nothing. I'm still here." Becky repeated the words of comfort that ty used to say. Behind them all, kris again attempted to remove the peices of clothing.((wow. He's maybe the pervert besides khet. two?))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:40 pm