TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 2 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 2 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

2 posters

Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for

Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for

Post by Rasher204 Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:17 pm

Soon Stef and Khet caught up with them and had a look around...
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:30 pm

the four of them made it to the town. Becky's stomache growled. "Let's find some food." So she walked slowly to find a resturant or tavern.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:34 pm

Stef did not like taverns, for obvious reasons but to Kris it was still a mystry, Stef shivered at the word "tavern"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Becky looked around, nothing. The closest thing she could find was a club. "Let's ask if they serve food." She walked inside. Kris looked at the sign, under the word "club" it said "Beautiful women here." He turned his head to stef and khet. "Let's go."
    ((I need stef to go in for part of the plan for saphire))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:44 pm

If there was one thing Stef wanted to get away from it was whores, he was shaking "I-I'll go.... but I need someone to stay close to m-me" Khet lightly touched his shoulder "I understand" he said plainly, they all moved inside and felt a wave of heat with the smokey, exited air in the club

((feel free to have becky/kris object to this or have kris ask why stef is afraid))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:21 am

((there aren't whores, just bellydancers...and lapdancers...just dancers.))
    Becky found what was hopefully the front desk. "Do you serve food here?" she asked. The man at the table smiled and answered "Yes, we do. If you don't mind, seat yourselves." Becky grabbed everyone and they were seated. She looked over and saw a nervous stef. "Everything will be fine." she said, rubbing his head.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:54 am

Stef tryed to calm down a little but even being in this sort of place was hard for him "I'll be alright.... I'm just trying not to think about before...." he tryed harder to mask his uncertanty

((again kris knows nothing about this....))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:11 pm

((well, kris is...))
    Kris was dancing and laughing on the dance floor, getting slapped by the women and such.
    ((...drunk.))
    Becky walked over to kris, picked him up by the collar and punched him in the face. "The what now?" kris said in confusion. Becky dragged him over to the table and thrw him in the seat. Becky sat down next to stef.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:23 pm

Khet, trying to change the subject leaned back and asked "didnt this village seem odd to you? for one thing it is broad daylight and everyone is here, th streets and markets are empty, furtur more this club is the most crowed building here, even kids are running around, what do you think about it?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:44 pm

Becky looked over to khet, to the dancers, then back to khet. "This town is indecent. The girls are all showing off their bodies like it's a sport." Then a female dancer with a...not so covering outfit((miniskirt and winry style top)) and a male guitarist with tan skin and fully dressed walked over to the group. The dancer looked to the guitarist and he began playing. "My name is saphire. I'll be your entertainment." Entertainment? becky thought, confused. Then saphire began working her hip magic, moving it front to back in a circular motion. Right in front of stef too. Then saphire stretched her hand outward and each finger back after another in a seductive way. Then saphire got a fist in the face, making her fall down. "Why are you showing off your body like this!? It's indecent!" becky yelled. saphire got up slowly. "And that's coming from ms. t-shirt and short-shorts." Becky just got angrier and kicked saphire. Then becky stomped over to the table. "Let's just get out of here." Kris was blushing. "Could you do that hip thing aga-ow!" becky hit kris in the side of the head and grabbed his collar, dragging him away.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:49 pm

As they walked out Khet contionued his thought unfaised by what had happaned "come to think of it, Becky what it? a place like that wouldent normaly be in this kingdom, where are the gaurds? I dont think weve seen any... that girl seemed like their leader, b1tch doing what ever she wants in fornt of Stef-chan... they all stoped dancing and talking when she walked in so she must have been of some importance, this is all very odd" then they turned the couner away from the club ((and saw a corpse??))

((why did stef need to be there?))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:29 pm

((Then becky would punch saphire. If not, it'd be unlikely. Also I had it planned out in my head, it wouldn't make alot of sense to me without it.))
    Becky's stomache growled again. "We still didn't get any food." Kris raised his hand. "What is it?" kris put his hand down. "We could try waiting for food back at-ow!" a punch to the side of the head. "Let's just steal from the market since no one is there." becky slowly walked to the market street, everyone following.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:35 pm

Stef looked around "not that theres anyone here..." the place seemed desrted, everyone was back at that club. "whats going ON HERE?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:40 pm

Becky turned around. "Everyone in this town is indecent and doesn't know what the f*ck to do with their lives other than drinking and dancing and-" she was careful not to say the last one. "-not working." Close one. They make it to the market, becky runs to a fruit stall. She finds a mango and begins to chow down. Kris checked and found a meat stall. He took out a big cut of meat, then sliced it with his scythe. "Anyone here cook?" Becky shook her head. "Wasn't raised to do that." Kris turned to khet and stef. "You guys?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:45 pm

Stef ndoded slightly "I can... a little bit" in addition to being whored out to people Stef had also been used as a sort of utility slave, he could cleen and cook proficantly, they asembled a camfire ina a near by aly and he began to cook an actual meal. The aly way had posters of the same woman from earlyer which they used to start the fire "I'm starting to think she runs this place" Khet said crumpling up the last of them
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:35 pm

Kris was waiting, polishing his scythe with a rag. Becky finished up her mango. "Yeah. That b1tch is so important because of what little clothing she wears." kirs stopped what he was doing to comment "She still had alot of clothing for a dancer." Becky kicked kris in the face. Kris rubbed his face. "Sorry." Becky thought for a moment. That guitarist. He didn't reveal much about himself. He just obeyed for some reason. Whatever.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:16 pm

"yeah well at any rate it dosnt make since for a dancer to have that much influance" began Khet "at any rate if we're going to be here for a while we need to stay away from her, but at the same time this whole thing seems totaly out of place... something's up and it cant be good, I doubt that she WANTS anyone outside of that clun for some reason, but I'm just guessing" Stef carfully cleaned the cooking equipment and put it back at the shop he had taken it from "should we be worried,... she seemed dangerious to me, I'm not sure why but she seemed alot like my brother, though I cant place how"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:17 pm

Becky started to eat the meat. "What was yuor brother like?" she asked, her mouth full. Kris was discusted. "It's not polite to-" he saw becky's intimidating stare. That ain't lucy. Maybe she acts like this just to prove that.
    ((was just watching haruhi for the first time. Some of the things she does makes you say-WTF!?))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:58 pm

((my advice is dont watch))

"Becky you MET him remember? the prince?" he didnt want her to relive ty's death, but he had already said it
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:17 am

Kris was just about to take a bite when the fodd was hit into his face. Becky was on the ground, clutching her head and screaming "NO! UNCLE TY! YOU DON'T HAVE TO!"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:18 am

"S-sory!" Syef said very ubruptly

((when is something GONNA HAPPAN???))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:23 am

((what should happen?))
    The guitarist walked over to the group. "Is she ok?" he asked in a quiet voice. Becky was still writhing on the ground. Kris looked over ot the guitarist. "What's your name? why are you concerned about becky?" "My name is Ruby. I swore to keep my true name a secret."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:29 am

Khet, ignoring Becky asked "why is it that everyone in this place is in that stuffy club in the middle of the day? there arrent any gaurds or anthing, that girl you work with seems to have something to do with it"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:33 am

Ruby wastorn on the inside. He swore not to tell anyone why, but these people should know. He pulled himself together. "Saphire started that club to get alot of money. Everyone wanted to come just because of how beautiful she and all the dancers were." "They sure are." kris commented, picking up his food. Ruby continued "Saphire's goal is to seduce then steal their money. When she has enough money, she wishes to become royalty. But no one comes for my music."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:36 am

"pretty girls my @$$ they dont match up with Stef" begain Khet as Stef became red "Dont say such things!... but she shouldnt be able to do that... should she?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:58 pm