TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

2 posters

Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for

keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for Empty Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Becky and stef had been traveling for weeks. This time, it seemed the prince had to leads to where they were. "I'm kinda bored. What could we do for fun?" a slouched over becky asked stef.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for

Post by Rasher204 Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:08 pm

"fun?" Stef had never really had time for it, just the fact that nothing was wrong and no one was hurting him was good enugh from his point of veiw
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 4-Uninvited, Unwelcome, Uncalled for

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:36 pm

Becky sighed. She looked forward, and in the distance saw a man-more like a teenager-with a thing on his back. "Who's that?"

Kris was walking along, praying that jei doesn't find him and that he finds his sister. He spots two people in the distance. One of them had a strange resemblance to-kris' eyes fly wide open, and he begins to run towards the two.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:38 pm

Stef saw the stranger hurdling towards them, but unlike before where he would have instinctively hid behind Becky he stood where he was getting ready to release "In" at any time
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:46 pm

Becky was confused. "Who in the f*ck?" the stranger hugged becky tightly. "Lucy! I thought I'd never see you again!" Becky was still confused, but a little angry. The stranger backed up, and looked at becky up and down. "Not what I thought you'd be wearing, but it's still-" a fist hit the stranger right in the face. Becky was pissed. "Who in the f*ck is lucy, Who in the f*ck are you, and why the f*ck is what I'm wearing so important?" The stranger, a boy with long black hair and a scythe on his back, was puzzled. "Lucy? Don't you remember? It's me, kris, your brother. Little krisy." Kris got a kick in the face. "My name is BECKY!!!!!!!"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:49 pm

Stef did not know what to do in this situation... The man clearly was not a threat to anyone but still Becky was hitting him. Honestly Stef was just glad not to be hit for once.
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:22 pm

Becky picked kris up by the hair and threw him. "Did you learn a lesson?" kris got up, rubbing his head. "Yes. I must be mistaken." Then he spotted stef and obviously mistook him for a girl. "H-h-h-hello." kris said nervously. Becky got a sinister look on her face. "Stef, don't tell him you're a guy just yet. If worse comes to worse, I'll kick his @$$."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:12 pm

Stef did not see why it mattered, he was clearly to innocent for that, so he went along with it. "Hi, My name is Stef" he couldn't think of anything else to say, though he seemed emensly shy with out trying as he said it.
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:21 pm

Kris blushed. "M-m-my name is kris. Could I join you? I need help finding lucy." The sinister smile was still on becky's face. "Sure. Stay as long as you want, but under one condition." "Yes! What is it?" "Only call me Becky, not lucy or anything. Just becky." Kris got up, smiling. "Let's go!"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:25 pm

Kris had started acting oddly all of a sudden, though he did not know why Stef felt oddly unsetled by it, as if he were the center of some kind of attention unlike any other, he felt uneasy but did not show it. "where are we going now anyway?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:35 pm

Becky was again slouched over and eyes half closed. "I just want to find the next town. Kris, you got a map?" kris snapped out of his trance. took the backpack off his back and looked inside. Kris pulled out a map and examined it. "Next town is only twenty miles away." Becky just started walking again, still slouched foward in boredom. "Then let's get moving..."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:40 pm

Stef was glad to have at least the stability of direction, a rareity for him. HE walked up to between the two of them, acting as a barrior more then anything, which suted him just fine. It had been quiet for to long now so Stef decided to break the silance "so... Kris was it? what is this girl like, the one your looking for?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:40 pm

Kris thought for a moment. "She looks excactly like becky, but with longer hair. She also wears a dress most of the time." Becky looked over to them. "That's something that keeps us apart. I'm NEVER going to put on one of those abmoninations you call dresses. I'll never grow out my hair either. So don't get me and your sister confused again." She gave kris a mean stare. "Y-y-yes! Of course!" he said, afraid for his life.
    ((do you want to bring in khet now? or wait until later? I'm going to have the three of them reach the town and stuff next post, and then run into my other characters.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:51 pm

((nah I can bring him in now))

Khet was sleeping under a tree when Becky's yelling woke him up, at first he simply saw travilers... they werent who he was sent to kill so he stayed where he was, but then he saw Stef, no, that wasnt him, was it? Before he had time to figure it out they were passing his tree and Stef saw him "M-Mou-kun?" His eyes lit up "STEF-CHAAAAN!" he said jumping up and huging him tighhtly, Stef pushed away a little "Mou-kun... could you let go?" he said a bit suprised that he had done that, when he did let him go, after sevral minutes, he was still extatic "I was going to come back for you but my camp got raided and... oh who cares, I FOUND YOU!..." he statred murmuring to himself "Stef-chan's blond hair has gotten shorter, and your not in a dress.... did you... escape?" He noded "yeah and I found becky who helped me stay alive so far" Kris intergetcted "are you to.... together?" Setf's face lit up like a cristmass tree "w-what? oh... um not really no" Khet looked away "I wish" he said sarcasticly "but Mou-kun was nice to me.... back then"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:16 pm

Becky was pissed. "Get away from stef-kun!" Kris was confused. "Stef...kun? AAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!" he grabbed his hair and fell to the ground. Becky punched khet in the face. "Get away fom him NOW!"
    ((wait, if khet is perverted...no, he won't try anything(on becky) if he knows what's best for him.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:08 pm

((I havent decided if Khet is bi or gay yet.... but he definitly has a thing for stef))

Just then something that had never hapaned before transpired, Khet actualy caut her punch! "I dont intend to get hurt on a happy day like today, who exactly ARE you supose to be?" instintivly he had also moved infront of Stef as he threw back her fist. How could she understand how important their meeting was? That today was going to be the end of all the pain they had both been through, who was SHE to interfear?

Stef was frightened by their fighting, Becky and Khet were the only people who had ever caired about him, the thought that they might hate eachother hurt him intensly, but being a more caring person then he should be Stef focused on the pain of others before his own, he made his way to kris "w-whats wrong?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:14 pm

Becky's punch was thrown back at her. "Fine then." she kicks khet in the shin. "Next time you won't be so lucky!" Becky was very angry. "How in the f*ck do you know stef-kun?" No one is going to take stef away from her, especially now that he's gone.
    ((today's becky's day for the f word, ain't it?))
    Kris got over the whole thing. "What's wrong?" "huh? Oh, nothing, just a little confusion." Kris watched khet and becky give each other mean stares, and was slightly disturbed. Definitely not lucy.((he's gotten over it. What'll happen next?))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:36 pm

((over what?))

Stef ploped down beside him "dont scare me like that, I thought you were hurt" Stef couldnt stand to have people get hurt, it reminded him of his own pain.

Khet decided staring at this person wasnt worth it, and decided to answer her question "I met Stef-chan back when... well you know... ah but that sounds so dirty, we met on accedent in the bar where he, for lack of a beter word, lived. I left the place sooner then I wanted but promised to come back and help the situation... but when I came back no one was there, I have been looking for Stef for a while now, because Stef was the first human being that I ever felt sorry for, the first time I had ever felt anything, I dont expect you to understand what kind of conetion we have" Khet worryed for Stef's safty with this woman, she was claerly unstable and violent, had she hurt him? If so he would never forgive her, more abuse was the last thing Stef needed.
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:35 am

Becky wasn't moved. "Join us if you want, but you are not leaving with stef-kun EVER! He's all I have left." Becky turned away from everyone so they couldn't see her tears. "Let's go." she said, trying to not sound sad.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:49 pm

((you ingonred my question, and kris alltogether...))

Khet wasnt going to be sympatheitic to this person, for all he knew she had chased everyone else away, Stef would stay with anyone if they said they cared about him, he needed to watch out for her. They turned to Stef and Kris who sat on the ground ewhile they talked as if the two were children "I guess where going somewhere, he said simply. Very little was said as they moved
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:40 pm

((kris is over the relization of stef being a guy. He's now fine with it.))
    Kris got up and followed becky and khet. Kris walked up to becky and asked "Why is he all you have left?" the answer was a fist in the eye. "Shut up."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:44 pm

Stef was sort of nervious so he atempted to ease the situation "hay now hehehe... everythings fine right? why be worryed today is really nice anyway, to nice for stuff like that" he was now genuinly smiling because he realised he had something like a family, though he didnt think of any of them as family, they were, to him, a circle of freinds that he never wanted to have broken, though he had just met two of them, thats the kind of person Setf was

Moved by the seemingly endless innocence and kindness of Stef Khet to relaxed "the next town sould be around the horison any minute now right?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:03 pm

Becky looked forward, squinting her eyes. "Yup. I see it. Let's go!" becky began running. "Finally I get to fight!" Kris tried to keep up, but was ten feet behind no matter what. "She sure likes to fight, doesn't she?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:05 pm

they all ran after her but Stef kept falling down, Khet went to help him and the two decided to go at a slower pace, but before they slowed down Khet posed the question "Fight WHO exactly?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:13 pm

Becky looked back. "Anyone. Especially those who call me cute." she looked forward and kept running.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:19 pm