TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family! - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family! - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family! - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family! - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family! - Page 2 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family! - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family! - Page 2 Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family! - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

2 posters

Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family!

Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family!

Post by Rasher204 Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:57 pm

but it was to late, the gaurds had seen them
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family!

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:59 pm

Some were willing to fight it out, like becky. others(kris) thought it suicide. Becky cracked her knuckles. "What should we do?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:02 pm

Khet was already running "RUN" but solders were cutting off his path, he jumped hitting one in the chest with his forarm and another in the back of the neck with the back of his leg in one swift movement

Stef created chains along the sides of there path to create an open way
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:10 pm

As ruth was running, two guards were in pursuit. Beky smashed their heads together and ran with ruth.

Kris was already halfway to the gate to town.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:29 pm

They got pretty far before they reacked the gates before the town's exit, next to the castle, when the gates OPENED on there own! but... why did this happan?
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:58 pm

Becky raised a suspicious eyebrow at the gate opening. "What's this mean?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:04 pm

"I dont know but I dont want to get caught!" said Stef trying to pull leigon from the hand rail "heheh whats a matter STef-tan whore pig? afraid of prisson rape?" STef kicked at him but he wast letting go "dont be so vulgar and LET GO!"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:05 pm

Becky punched legion's wrist. "Stop that you son of a motherf*cker. He didn't want what happened to him, so I suggest you shut the f*ck up."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:45 pm

Leigon let go but not because of Becky "the gaurds...... stoped chaseing us!"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:15 am

Becky looked back. It was true, no one seemed to be after them anymore. She sighed "Again, what's this supposed to mean?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:28 pm

"it means that we are suppose to go this way, we're being hurded like cows" said Khet finaly
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:35 pm

Becky looked at khet. "Then should we just go along?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:46 pm

"what choice do we have?" he said in a near defeated tone, they walked for a time untill they found themselves in a rounded area with Ceaser, Lotz, Histoka and Tamaki there
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:57 pm

Ruth shied away. "These people are scary." Becky patted ruth's head to reassure her. "It's okay."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:05 pm

"shi shi oh look it's a bunny" he said with an ever widening grin, Ceaser said nothing

Tamaki was slightly disheatend "we can spare the little girl right?" he said sadly "fine what ever" Tamaki was relived "I dont want to hurt children" Ceaser looked at tamaki "Lotz why are yoru subordintes so spinless?" he asked seriously "she shi spinelss but not good fro nothings"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:18 pm

Becky cracked her knuckles. "Well, you want a straight fight? Come get it!"

Kris was cowering behind becky and khet, the strongest there. "How about we surrender?" he said at the sight of caeser.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:35 pm

Lotz waved his hands and Tamaki and Histoka charged forward, Lotz himself thjough knives at Stef who blocked them with CHains, Ceaser and Khet sayed where they were
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:41 pm

Kris held his scythe in front of him. "Don't hurt me."

Becky wound up her fist and charged at hisoka, her long-time rival since the begining.
    ((ape))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:47 pm

((ape))

Veins shot up at kriss "okay just dont fight back~"

Histoka doged the punch by jumping up and kicking her arm
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:32 pm

Kris slashed at the veins with his scythe. "That's gonna hurt! I know it!"

Becky pulled her arm back while spinning to avoid the kick to the arm. When she came around she kicked into the air.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:06 pm

More and more plants sprung up "I promise it wont hurt~ I wouldent want to hurt you~ <3"

Histoka Grabed her foot and used it to swing himself around and throw her down while punching at the same time
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:36 pm

Becky grabbed hisoka's fist and headbutted him.

The plants began to wrap around kris' feet. "Really?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:51 pm

Histoka was knokwed back but Becky went with him necause she was grabed on to his arm which he twested around himsef trying to smash her in to the ground

the veinds were up to his waste "I dont really like hurting beautifull people" he said sort of emboarsed
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:13 pm

Kris rubbed his chin. "Me? Beautiful? Well...maybe it's the hair..." he snapped out of it and cut the plants.

Becky turned and threw hisoka before sliding on the ground.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Histoka fliped mid air then kicked off of the wall and flew strait at her with his amrs in an "X" shape

Tamaki sighed blushing a little "why did you do that?" he said as a tree grew between them

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:23 pm