TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family! Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family! Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family! Vote_lcap29%Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family! Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family! Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family! Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family! Vote_lcap218%Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family! Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

2 posters

Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family!

keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family! Empty Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family!

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:53 pm

Because of khet's constant warnings, the group seldom left the room. That in turn caused some crankieness.

"AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH! Let's just get out of here!" becky yelled. She's a free bird, hates constraints.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family! Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family!

Post by Rasher204 Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:55 pm

((posted on ape))

Khet, who had been watching a window sighed "I know we cant hide forever, we'll need to make a break soon but are they waiting or am I being paranoid...." his mental state wasnt excatly HELPED by this either
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family! Empty Re: Rebecca Zelzen part 9-Confrontation! Family Meets Family!

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:29 pm

Kris was laying under a blanket. "Look on the bright side. It's warm here."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:35 pm

Stef didnt mind, it was SAFE near becky and Mou-kun, which he loved to feal secure form that "besides we leave every once and a while for food anyway" he yawned adorably "so its not like this is a ba-" Leigon knocked him off balance "I HATE IT HERE! I HATE IT AS MUZCH AS I HATE ALL OF YOU PEOPLE! I DONT WANT TO BE STUCK LIKE A GDOD@MN RAT ALL THE TIME MAYBE STEF-TAN WHORE PIG IS A PUSSY ENUGH TO PRETEND TO BE ALRIGHT HERE BUT I AINT!"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:13 pm

A staffhead hit legion in the face. "That's not nice, legy." Ruth said, unveiling her nickname for legion. ((prounounced Le-jy))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:32 pm

Stef felt this but said nothing, he winced a little "Leigion, think of it this way, Jei is no here so..." Leigion punched him square in the face "I WANT TO LEAVE! even he11 is at leist eventfull!" Stef's head REALLY hurt now "o-okay fine if you just let go of the chain around my heart you can-" another punch "AND ANOTHER THING! I already said that wasnt going to happan!" Stef grabed his head and flung him on to the floor "JUST SHUT UP!" he said geting punched in the stomache
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:45 pm

Becky smiled. "Atta boy, stef." She breathed deeply. He's come a long way from the kid I found in a room.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:56 pm

Khet stood up "I may be scared but I know we cant stay here, there bound to find us sooner or later, we may need to move soon"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:18 pm

"Where to?" becky replied.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:47 pm

"out of this city" Khet replied now geting his things
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:07 pm

Kris groaned as he gathered up the remanents of food they had left.

Becky helped ruth gather a few possesions.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:40 pm

Stef didnt really ever unpack his own things, he stood there already ready
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:02 pm

Becky, ruth, and kris stood up and were ready to move. "When you say so, khet."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:13 pm

They walked out in to the seemingly bright air of the day, nothing LOOKED suspious, but looks were deceving (unsure what happas next)
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:46 pm

Well, it did SEEM peaceful. They walked towards a possible exit to the town. That is, until-"That's my favorite bird!" ruth yelled, chasing a robin through the crowd.
    ((that's almost a que for disaster.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:21 pm

Solders were actualy around the crowd, they had been there before but no one was noticing Ruth bumped in to a pillar with THEIR wanted posters on it!
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:53 pm

ruth recovered. "Silly me." she looked at the sign on the pillar and yelled "Big Sis! Come here! Our picture's here!"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:32 pm

((since youir becky double post))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:31 pm

Becky caught up with ruth and calmed her down. Becky looked at the sign and grew worried. "This is so-" she looked to ruth, who covered her ears- "-Sh*tty."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:02 pm

Stef's eyes widened and he gasped somewhat dramaticaly "already?" he said in a sort of high, afraid tone when Khet steped up behind him "its not safe here" he said covertly as they noticed the gaurds, they had not seen them in the croud yet
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:40 pm

Becky looked at khet. "Let's get out of here."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:25 pm

Khet noded and they atempted to QUIETLY slip through the croud
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:36 pm

Everyone was walking towards the exit to the town, trying to look casual. Kris yawned. How long has he stayed up last night?

Ruth looked around the crowd, saying nothing. She could tell when it's best not to talk.

Becky walked towards the front of the group, behind khet. Why is khet acting so worried? Usually he's a happy guy.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:40 pm

All was going well untill leigon apeared at the worst posible time and shouted "HAY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! OVER HERE!!!!" this was bad
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:42 pm

Ruth's staff hit him in the face. "Stop talking! Bad time to talk!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:48 pm