TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen - Page 2 Vote_lcap218%Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen - Page 2 Vote_lcap218%Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

3 posters

Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen

Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen - Page 2 Empty Re: Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen

Post by Rasher204 Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:20 pm

"I was chosen, because my hart was pure, but I am not a shield that protects, I am the sword that slays the heathens who plague this world, I help no one" he started to walk away "one false move and I will return for your head"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen - Page 2 Empty Re: Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:23 pm

"I will keep that in mind." Kristoph said, walking the opposite direction of jei.
    ((Won't ANYONE else make characters or post? it's getting lonely. I will make a new character that is supposed to look like kristoph's missing sister. And she packs a punch-literaly.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:26 pm

Jei spoke to nothing, or so it looked "I do not belive he can be redeamed ether, I chose to let him live becuase he strives to save an innocent soul, then I will return for him"

The end
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:59 pm

((why is everyone but us almost completely inactive users? even the head admin! gthis is bogus like horoscopes. Like the one that said I was supposed to be born Febuary 14th, 1967 to a poor black family in california.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:21 pm

no matter I will post a new char soon, Stef the ill fated boy
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:13 pm

I think from what you've said about him, them meeting would be FUNNY!!!!
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:14 pm

She'd maybe punch him 30 times in the same spot on the face at minimum a day.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:17 pm

who meeting who now?
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:18 pm

becky meeting the ill fated one.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:21 pm

thats not very nice! he's been through enugh why would se DO that Suspect
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:24 pm

I'm not sure. She likes to beat people and likes fights. Msybe it's a sign...of something...fanservicy.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:27 pm

thats mean

everybody's got their problems, everybody says the same thing to you, it's just a matter of how you solve them.... but what else are we suppose to do? ((sum 41))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:41 pm

I don't know. IF she were to get a boyfriend(she doesn't like to be called cute, so it'd be hard), she'd be very abusive to him. Beat him 70 times then force an open-mouth kiss. That's just my guess.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:47 pm

.......... Shocked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:08 am