TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
my Arche pic (half of the credit goes to tektek) Vote_lcap29%my Arche pic (half of the credit goes to tektek) Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
my Arche pic (half of the credit goes to tektek) Vote_lcap29%my Arche pic (half of the credit goes to tektek) Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
my Arche pic (half of the credit goes to tektek) Vote_lcap218%my Arche pic (half of the credit goes to tektek) Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
my Arche pic (half of the credit goes to tektek) Vote_lcap218%my Arche pic (half of the credit goes to tektek) Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

3 posters

my Arche pic (half of the credit goes to tektek)

Arche
    Arche

my Arche pic (half of the credit goes to tektek) Empty my Arche pic (half of the credit goes to tektek)

Post by Arche Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:01 pm

my Arche pic (half of the credit goes to tektek) B9e239
    Arche
    Arche

my Arche pic (half of the credit goes to tektek) Empty Re: my Arche pic (half of the credit goes to tektek)

Post by Arche Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:06 pm

dakara do temae douyou sore?my Arche pic (half of the credit goes to tektek) B9e239

Last edited by Arche on Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

my Arche pic (half of the credit goes to tektek) Empty Re: my Arche pic (half of the credit goes to tektek)

Post by Rasher204 Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:07 pm

its quite the likeness study
    Arche
    Arche

Post by Arche Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:10 pm

what?
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:12 pm

it looks very much like the ordinal, as in it is her likeness
    Arche
    Arche

my Arche pic (half of the credit goes to tektek) Empty Evil sister

Post by Arche Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:13 pm

ah, here is her evil sister (my char)
    my Arche pic (half of the credit goes to tektek) 70dc54
    Arche
    Arche

Post by Arche Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:16 pm

so do you like it?
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:17 pm

you show great prowess with tektek, I have been told I am good with it, I usually edit them with paint after I make them to draw on stuff they did not have items for...

but I usually draw my characters or do anime color edits
    Arche
    Arche

Post by Arche Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:19 pm

thanks & I just found out about tektek you know the link on the zelda site
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:22 pm

the only thing I dont like about tektek is that once people get ahold of it they NEVER wright physical descriptions or draw there chars, tektek gives you an Idea of how they look but not the whole-picture
    Arche
    Arche

Post by Arche Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:24 pm

yeah I'll still wright the physical description
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Post by keymaster of souls Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:39 pm

I did do a tektek on my steampunk site, but I had to say a few things.
    This is him, Milo "Big O" Olitent.
    my Arche pic (half of the credit goes to tektek) Milo11
    I said that he wears these clothes only because of his mechanic job, not because he's showing off huge musucles he doesn't have.
    So, I go with Arche. Still do a little description if it's not how you intend it entirely.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:01 am