TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen Vote_lcap29%Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen Vote_lcap29%Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen Vote_lcap218%Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen Vote_lcap218%Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

3 posters

Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen

Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen Empty Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen

Post by Rasher204 Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:10 pm

If there is evil in the world it is in mans heart
    Edward D. Morrison

The sun shown bright against the clear blue ocean, as there ship bounced along the waves, sea breeze running though there hair the sailors worked in good humor. The flag was that of the Venezian nobles, aboard the ship, still asleep in his cabin was the sole passenger, an intensely wealthy nobleman. The sailors worked on as the armed knights who guarded the noble came on to the deck, there leader a very arrogant, snobbish man. The sailors, who had been up since before dawn, were already fully awake and enjoying a bit of song, which had awoken the knights who stood before them groggy. Believing themselves to be just plain better than the poorer sailors the leader was quick to reprimand them "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING SINING LIKE A BUNCH OF DRUNKARDS AT THIS HOUR?!?!" he managed to yell at them without making to much noise, careful not to wake his lord. Tensions were high but the sailor knew not to challenge the knights authority and apologized, the knight had not expected this, he was mad and expected a fight "I should beat the tar out of you right now..." he began moving forward and drawing his weapon. "now now, this man has already apologized, to take this farther would be....... evil" The stole away, Jei said in his bone chilling voice as he emerged from the shadows. "w-who the hell are you?" began the knight who had been on that ship for a month and never seen him. "call me Jei, I am the ambassador of the gods, sent here to cleanse this world of evil" The knight scoffed at this "the gods? you are a stowaway!" the knight turned his attention, and his blade, to Jei "Just what are you trying to pull?" As he ran to attack the dark stranger he found himself impaled in a spear "You have done evil, this is divine punishment!" The knights body hit the ground with a thud "As I have said I speak for the gods! my actions are their actions!!!" "y-yes of course..." said the nearest sailor hoping not to get stabbed himself "it is not an easy task, the elimination of sin, but my reward will be great and I have been given the gift of decrement, no evil, no matter how hidden or small, can escape me" Then a could came over the sun, and a shadow fell over everyone "I have an appointment to keep, in the mean time I must content myself with the lesser evils I encounter" Jei raised his spear and a hush fell over the ocean.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen Empty Re: Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen

Post by Rasher204 Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:32 pm

Later that night, around midnight, the darkened ship pulled in to it's dock, not a single lantern was burring. "oh your about three hours late! we were starting to get worried" said the dock loader as he ran to tie the ship down. Then a bored fell across the ship and Jei stepped out, walking across to the dock in a lofty manner "thank you for your business" said the dock worker bowing as he went, assuming he was one of the knights. As the dark figure left his sight in to the pitch blackness the dock worker stepped on to the ship "come on you guys, I want to go home to..... hay why are all the lights off?" The man lit an lantern then let out a cry of horror, he ran as fast from the ship as he could "MURDER! come quick it-its a ship full of corpses!!!!!"

Jei's shadow fell before the full moon as he went, the voices buzzing loudly in his head. He bowed his head as he clutched his spear to him like a solder, then continued to walk "Come Ziagou setsudanki.... evil has risen!"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen Empty Re: Jei the spearmen part one: Evil has risen

Post by Rasher204 Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:05 am

((that's all I've got for now, till' one of you posts))
    Cress
    Cress
    Admin

Post by Cress Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:07 am

((in every rp for a new character their has to be the Edward D. Morrison thing above the line))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:50 am

((WHAT?))
    Cress
    Cress
    Admin

Post by Cress Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:03 pm

((I have to put this If there is evil in the world it is in mans heart

Edward D. Morrison))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:06 pm

((oh from the game, thats actualy fitting for Jei, he would agree, EVEY man's hart, anyway OPEN POSTING))
    Cress
    Cress
    Admin

Post by Cress Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:10 pm

((I know))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:28 pm

Walking around plains gets awefully old after a while. "Why isn't there a town yet!?" kristoph yelled, using his scythe as a walking stick. He sat down and took of his backpack. He took out a round object inside a cloth. Kristoph unwrapped the object, which was a loaf of bread. He took a bite out of it, getting a few crumbs on his lap. He sighed. "I'll stay here for a bit. I don't know why no towns are near that I know of."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:23 pm

Jei had been under a near by tree which had been struck by lightening and stood dead and twisted, but still upright. "Kristoph Valshmann..." He spoke still mediating from under the tree in his chilling dead voice, he looked at Kristoph, his white soulless eyes penetrating down to the very soul. "Who are you?... and how do you know my name?" he asked "Call me Jei, the ambassador of the gods..." he said standing up "they have spoken to me, the gods. Told me of the hate which burns within you, it is a evil hate... and ALL evil, must be destroyed, so saith the gods they told me that evil has risen, and would be coming here in the form of a man named Kristoph Valshmann, but you will meat them for judgement soon" he pulled out his spear so fast that all that was visible in the drawing motion was the hail of grass which it cut. "... evil has risen!"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:55 pm

Kristoph was cvonfused. What is this lunatic talking about? He picked up Death's Moon, and stood up. "Though my scythe may make me look evil, my heart has a righteous goal..." kristoph prepared for battle, putting his scythe in front of him, holding it with two hands. "...to kill dhaos and his minions!" then he rushed towards jei. "You're just a luny!" he slashed at jei.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:00 pm

Jei caught the edge of the moon blade in the ring of his spear "You Carry so much hate of that man, that hate has corrupted you, you are evil. even if you do not realise it, you ARE evil and need to die, do not resist the gods" He finished by twisting the spear to throw him off balance and thrusting forward aiming for the collar bone's center.
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:12 pm

kristoph had little time to react. he manageded to move the point so it grazed his shoulder. Kristoph winced in pain, but it was nothing compared to what he's been through. he stepped back. "Slicing Air!" he slashed, but instead of slashing jei, who was a few feet away, the air was cut, sending out a sliver of air that could cut through most anything. "I have not been corrupted! My heart is still pure!" In his mind, however, kritoph was getting doubts. Have I been corrupted by my hate for dhaos? Is revenge the right thing?
    ((Is this a serious rp? if it is, after the battle, could you let me run? By the way-why isn't anyone making original characters yet!? it's only me and rasher!))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:16 pm

((it is serious but Jei simply dose not stay dead Wink))

Jei jumped, very high for his size. The angle that he jumped at the tree which was just behind his target and sent a lightening striken spear down at the tree, and his target "Do not argue with the gods! I am ther ambasitor on earth!!! NO EVIL CAN HIDE FROM ME!!!!!"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:30 pm

Kritoph jumped back, away from the tree and jei's attack. "Then let us kill dhaos together." he looked at jei for a while with a cold stare that had little confidence to back it up. jei simply replied "I need to first rid the world of the lesser evils! You are one of them!" Kristoph then rushed at jei, slashing continuially, all slashes missing or dodged. "I can't be evil. I simply can't. I-I-I-I AM!" kristoph clutched his head, thoughts racing through it. Yes I am. No, I can't be. Mother. Father. Sister. Am I doing the right thing? the faces of his family shook their heads. They all said in unison No you are not. Forget revenge and help those that are also affected by evil. Kristoph ran, picked up his backpack, and continued to run away, yelling "I must purify myself! Forgive me father. Forgive me mother. Forgive me lucy."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:42 pm

Jei was over him now, spear in hand "freedom will only be avalable through death... be free" there was a tone of sympathy in his voice, a monevalent sympathy.

((and Jei has never heard of Dhos but no need to edit))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:52 pm

Fear went into kristoph's eyes. "I will purify my heart if you csn spare me!" jei wasn't moved. Kristoph ran faster, but jei caught up instantly. "Please sir! Give my sinful heart a chance to redeem itself!"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:58 pm

"In my infinite wisdom I will consult the gods" he closed his empty eyes for a moment and there was silance "The gods have spoken to me, they are undecided, they wish to see what I think" He thought for a moment "I will monitor you, if the hate returns, I will kill you in your sleep... if by some mirical you reform.... I may still kill you, it all depends on the god's plan"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:21 pm

Fianlly some relief. "Thank you good sir..." kristoph said, bowing a little. "I will now go and help people who are suffering." Kristoph walked away, a new man.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:28 pm

Jei held his spear to stop him "you do not have the gift of dercnment, you will not know who is good and who is evil"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:46 pm

Kristoph thought about it. "I guess I don't. I'll at least try." he moved the spear and continued to walk.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:55 pm

"Unexeptable" Jei could not allow this man to help a evwen a child if that child was evil by his standards
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:07 pm

Kristoph sighed. This was going to take a while. "How do I get the gift of discernment?" he asked jei. This guy is probably a luny, but I might as well go along with this until he let's me go. Despite that, he did teach me a lesson.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:10 pm

Jei spoke with complete conviction "from the gods, when they chose me, no normal human would be able to obtain it otherwise, to help people, just as to hurt people is an act of passing judgement, only the gods may judge" it was odd to meat a psychopath who spoke as if he were a priest
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:17 pm

Kristoph sighed again. "How did the gods choose you? when did they do it?" he asked. "Could I travel as your disiple, helping people? I know I might not be able to discern, you may teach me how to do it." Please let this work. I need to find her before they do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:10 pm