TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Stef part one: breaking the silence Vote_lcap29%Stef part one: breaking the silence Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Stef part one: breaking the silence Vote_lcap29%Stef part one: breaking the silence Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Stef part one: breaking the silence Vote_lcap218%Stef part one: breaking the silence Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Stef part one: breaking the silence Vote_lcap218%Stef part one: breaking the silence Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

Stef part one: breaking the silence

Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Stef part one: breaking the silence Empty Stef part one: breaking the silence

Post by Rasher204 Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:33 pm

Stef couldn't run anymore, everything hurt, badly. His dress had been riped apart from the chase through the thorn bushes, he didn't care about that, he HATED dresses and never wanted to ware one again. "ouch!" his leg slipped on to a jagged rock and tore his shin open. He curled in to a ball and hugged his leg as warm blood gushed from it. it kept him warm for a moment before it was just cold and painful. He picked up his locket "I-I made it.... mom" he was freezing but smiling for the first time in weeks. "I don't ever want to go back..... e-even if I die" he couldn't feel his arms or legs.

((not poen posting YET))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Stef part one: breaking the silence Empty Re: Stef part one: breaking the silence

Post by Rasher204 Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:41 pm

His boddy was numb now, he had to move but it was so difficult just to breathe, finaly he mangahed to get out of the snow "but I dont want to die..." he stumbled on his injured leg and fell down a hill on to more frozen rocks, then he heard the howl of wolves, they were closer than before now. "gotta.... get ..... warm" Stef's arm was tron open by a tree branch but he was to feal it. there was a frozen river near by, rivers meant fishermen, maby he could find someone to take him in.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Stef part one: breaking the silence Empty Re: Stef part one: breaking the silence

Post by Rasher204 Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:02 pm

Stef was "all blooded" as he use to call it back when he was little. At last he saw smoke, smoke meant People! He ran down the valley to the snowy, asleep town, it was only a bit smaller than the city he had ran away from. Finlay Stef made his way to the source of the smoke, a vent from a large furnace, at lest it would be warm. He plopped down and passed out.

================================================================================

Stef awake to a man attempting to steal his gold locket, the ONE thing he would defend, lucky the man was very old and as weak as he was a small kick sent him away "my family is hungry.... please don't tell anyone little girl" "I am NOT a girl!" Stef called back at him as he ran. he needed food, warmth and bandages. He walked arround for a while in a crowded market place until he found some old bread, only a little moldy. Picking up the bread he began to eat the non green parts, his stumach hurt from just smelling it but he was to hungry to care. Then a small cat appeared from around a corner and stopped before him "hello kitty... d-do you wanna be my freind?" the cat moved closer so Stef bent down to see it, then it scrtached him a few times and ran off with his food "t-thats okay..... I can steal more..... just dont leave me..... please" but it was gone.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:14 pm

He got up, slowly and walked aimlessly for two days mumbling for the kitty. A rotten apple core in his hand, a present for it. Eventually Stef snapped out of it and realised that he might die if he didn't get some money soon. Then it dawned on him, the dark, painful realisation, the single thing he had hoped to put behind him was his only choice. He found some whores on a street corner and stood with them, crying. One by one they all left him with wealthy looking men, Stef would have been haply for a single Glad. As it grew dark Stef at in the snow, his fingers going numb from cold. when at last someone came up to him, he looked scary and was clearly a pedophile.

"a girl like you shouldn't be in the cold, why don't you come and 'play' with me, I'll feed you"

This hurt Stef more than it would have to cut himself, it felt like a poison was choking his hart as he moved forward, to go back to what he had been forced to be well at least he would get to live.

"Y-yes sir.... I will service your every need and d-desire" he was crying again but he was good at hiding tears, that line had been beaten in to him, it was stamped and burned in to his soul forever, he would never forget what use to happen after he was told to say it.

Last edited by Rasher204 on Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:21 pm

The man put his arm around Stef and he shivered uncomfortably, he already hated this person with all his hart but he HAD to do this. He tried to remind himself he needed the money.

the evening passed but once Stef had been all but penetrated his gender was found out and the same man that had shown him mock kindness before best him so severely that three of his ribs broke and his arm was dislocated before throwing him violently in to the cold street where he coughed up blood for several minutes. "C-can I at least have some cloths?" he said, seeing as the man had riped his rags even more his response was the slamming of the door in his bleeding, crying face.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:25 pm

Stef did not know where he was, he had fallen down stairs.... and there were many windows in a tall bulding, then he saw a sighn marked INN over the roof. He strugled to stand.

THE END ((to be continued in "Rebecca Zelzen part 1-call her Becky"))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:02 pm