TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
lightning spells tech tree *UNFINISHED!* Vote_lcap29%lightning spells tech tree *UNFINISHED!* Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
lightning spells tech tree *UNFINISHED!* Vote_lcap29%lightning spells tech tree *UNFINISHED!* Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
lightning spells tech tree *UNFINISHED!* Vote_lcap218%lightning spells tech tree *UNFINISHED!* Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
lightning spells tech tree *UNFINISHED!* Vote_lcap218%lightning spells tech tree *UNFINISHED!* Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

lightning spells tech tree *UNFINISHED!*

Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

lightning spells tech tree *UNFINISHED!* Empty lightning spells tech tree *UNFINISHED!*

Post by Rasher204 Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:04 pm

Spell Name: Lightning creation
    Type: Lightning spell
    Class(es) that use it: Mage, black Mage, Witch
    Archetypes that can learn it: Lightning Mage, Elementalist
    Effect: Turns raw mana energy in to electricity which is conducted between the fingers or palms of the caster, this has limited use but is an essential step toward learning lightning magic
    LVL: one
    MP cost: ((low, one to three I’m guessing))
    History: the first lightning spell ever made

Spell Name: Beginner level Electromagnetism
    Type: Lightening spell
    Class(es) that use it: Mage, black Mage, Witch
    Archetypes that can learn it: Lightning Mage, Elementalist
    Effect: turns the mana in the hands or feet to electromagnetism so that the user might catch metal objects at they flay at him or her. ZERO ATTACK VALUE
    LVL: one
    MP cost: ((low, one to three I’m guessing))
    History: Early on lightening mages learned that they could use electricity for more than just attacking

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:53 am