TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
Where will your characters be in ten years? Vote_lcap29%Where will your characters be in ten years? Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Where will your characters be in ten years? Vote_lcap29%Where will your characters be in ten years? Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Where will your characters be in ten years? Vote_lcap218%Where will your characters be in ten years? Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Where will your characters be in ten years? Vote_lcap218%Where will your characters be in ten years? Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

3 posters

Where will your characters be in ten years?

keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Where will your characters be in ten years? Empty Where will your characters be in ten years?

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:46 pm

Well, here you discuss what happens to your characters ten years later.
    Scarecrow
    Scarecrow

Where will your characters be in ten years? Empty Re: Where will your characters be in ten years?

Post by Scarecrow Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:28 am

West would be working part time at a circus trying to pay of debt. He would be the clown and lion tamer
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Where will your characters be in ten years? Empty Re: Where will your characters be in ten years?

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Kris overcomes his addaction to dead bodies and becomes a waiter at a five star resturant. He eventually is promoted to manager.
    Kyle Grei(ruby) goes on a successful musical tour.
    Becky eventually marries and has three boys, but is still a professional streetfighter.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:34 pm

Stef is eather dead or living safely somewhere is Khet is still alive he will be living near or with stef, Jei will have died but possessed another body and is still killing in the name of the gods, Lotz is dead, Tamaki and Histoka are still mercinarys
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:38 pm

That is good. And it's all the characters on this site. I wish other peple could make characters... Sad
    Scarecrow
    Scarecrow

Post by Scarecrow Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:16 pm

I will make a new character.
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:26 pm

Nice!
    No one bothered to ask who becky is married to, but it's none of you guys.
    Scarecrow
    Scarecrow

Post by Scarecrow Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:53 pm

Of course not. I just made Joe, and he's awesome though. He will be the world's greatest fisher in ten years, and the head of an extreme fishing dojo. (don't ask, it will be explained later in role playing forum)
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:28 am

why dose everyone reuse characters but me?
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Post by keymaster of souls Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:48 pm

Like I said, most of the time I only reuse names. Personalities change drastically.
    Becky is the only one that isn't going to change. I might have to reuse the maid because becky's thread needs more female characters.
    Scarecrow
    Scarecrow

Post by Scarecrow Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:44 pm

I made Joe for World Quest and no one has bein doing stuff on the zelda site.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:33 pm