TALES OF PHANTASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TALES OF PHANTASIA

I forgot my password

Poll

Favorite Character
this Dr.tran thingy  take of your top & get killed by Greg Kenier Vote_lcap29%this Dr.tran thingy  take of your top & get killed by Greg Kenier Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
this Dr.tran thingy  take of your top & get killed by Greg Kenier Vote_lcap29%this Dr.tran thingy  take of your top & get killed by Greg Kenier Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
this Dr.tran thingy  take of your top & get killed by Greg Kenier Vote_lcap218%this Dr.tran thingy  take of your top & get killed by Greg Kenier Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
this Dr.tran thingy  take of your top & get killed by Greg Kenier Vote_lcap218%this Dr.tran thingy  take of your top & get killed by Greg Kenier Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

4 posters

this Dr.tran thingy take of your top & get killed by Greg Kenier

Claus
    Claus

this Dr.tran thingy  take of your top & get killed by Greg Kenier Empty this Dr.tran thingy take of your top & get killed by Greg Kenier

Post by Claus Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:52 pm

hey guy's watch this vid I looked up Greg Kenier Very Happy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94m_P4-0wXw
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

this Dr.tran thingy  take of your top & get killed by Greg Kenier Empty Re: this Dr.tran thingy take of your top & get killed by Greg Kenier

Post by Rasher204 Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:31 pm

Cress, your logged in as clause
    Claus
    Claus

this Dr.tran thingy  take of your top & get killed by Greg Kenier Empty Re: this Dr.tran thingy take of your top & get killed by Greg Kenier

Post by Claus Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:07 pm

who the hell is Cress I did look this up
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    man of many faces
    man of many faces

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name.

Post by keymaster of souls Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:45 pm

that video was EPIC!!! It was so funny!
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post by Rasher204 Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:23 pm

you should see the oridinal,

oh and cress is only the HEAD ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cress
    Cress
    Admin

Post by Cress Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:50 am

I think he meant I don't know anyone at school or what ever he's thinking about he doesn't know anyone that has the user name Cress
    Claus
    Claus

Post by Claus Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:09 am

that is exactly what I mean!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:41 pm